Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » Satan's Hunters » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Satan's Hunters 7 Votes - Average Rating: 5.71
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: S.H

Satan's Hunters Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Satan's Hunters

We're a fairly new clan, made from BringersofDoom after the tragic loss of our leader.

We're looking for people to join who won't be on 1 point for 3 months before they get to the next level.

Myself and the duputy are both satanists too so anyone who supports Satan, please do join

01-30-2008 19:14 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Satanists who like mcr? Unheard of :p
Good luck anyhow, hope to see you guys climb the ranks, i'll give you some thumbs up.

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

01-30-2008 20:52 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
GrimTale
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by GrimTale
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol thanks.
I like MCR but gerald way is a w***er. I like frank iero better

01-31-2008 16:43 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
NateDogg
unregistered

Nice friendly clan this one.
We've got 6 places left.

Smile Hurry and Join Smile
02-25-2008 15:50
Juntao

images/avatars/avatar-171.jpg

Registration Date: 11-23-2007
Clan: DB

RE: Satan's Hunters Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by GrimTale
Satan's Hunters

Myself and the duputy are both satanists too so anyone who supports Satan, please do join

You support Satan!? What do you make donations or sacrifice chickens or something. It's nice to know there are some out there who believe in that funny old book and it's wonderful characters. Satan...bwahhaha!
03-15-2008 14:17 Juntao is offline Search for Posts by Juntao Add Juntao to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Juntao, Satanism isnt about "Devil Worship" and id be happy to start a thread in "Off-Topic" for a discussion where it belongs if you like Smile

03-15-2008 23:57 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
GrimTale
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by GrimTale

If your refering the Bible to the "funny old book" comment, I agree. I've never read it much, only when i have to i.e. school to actually get a good grade and need quotations.

03-16-2008 18:57 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
NateDogg
unregistered

We are still Recruiting, although now you'll need 20 points.
04-08-2008 15:33
deathstar

Registration Date: 12-20-2007
Clan: BoS

join it is a good clan very friendly plenty of expo's and PoH seiges if your looking to progress reasonably fast at a low level this is the clan for you

http://r2.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=2304
04-08-2008 21:13 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
coxalex

Registration Date: 11-16-2007

hey Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

send me an invite

To find me click the link:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=13609
04-16-2008 02:34 coxalex is offline Search for Posts by coxalex Add coxalex to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

just apply to join, you don't need an invite
04-16-2008 09:49
marmaladegirl

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

recant previous endorsement

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by marmaladegirl: 04-21-2008 16:48.

04-16-2008 12:36 marmaladegirl is offline Search for Posts by marmaladegirl Add marmaladegirl to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » Satan's Hunters

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH