Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Employment Agency Level ~19 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Employment Agency Level ~19
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Employment Agency Level ~19 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

On the aforementioned building it has a polish sign, any chance as we are the english server that we could have the equivalent of it in english?

01-30-2008 19:29 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Windlicht

Registration Date: 12-13-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: vNHv

Tongue! RE: Employment Agency Level ~19 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it's just an employment agency for Polish, in England, pretty popular these days aren't they Tongue
01-31-2008 11:17 Windlicht is offline Search for Posts by Windlicht Add Windlicht to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The same with Nightshift (Nocna Zmiana). It's not that important. I use the shorter version of both (and I'm not Polish).

01-31-2008 11:51 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It would be hard to redo it. I am not sure is the author is still employed after he has done everything.

02-10-2008 07:30 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scillage

And by the way windlicht thats racist/countryist or whatever to poles.

02-10-2008 14:46 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Bliitz

Registration Date: 02-05-2008

quote:
Originally posted by scillage

True though.
02-10-2008 14:52 Bliitz is offline Search for Posts by Bliitz Add Bliitz to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Anyways we can't have different grapics for every country Smile

02-10-2008 21:02 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Clan: S.H

That's true. Would take up too mcuh time, hard to do, and you'll only ever see the little image of the agency when you go to build it up, otherwise your halfway down the page building something else or on a different thing all together. I found it fun trying to read it hahaha

02-10-2008 21:04 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
Windlicht

Registration Date: 12-13-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: vNHv

quote:
On the aforementioned building it has a polish sign, any chance as we are the english server that we could have the equivalent of it in english?

quote:
Originally posted by Windlicht
it's just an employment agency for Polish, in England, pretty popular these days aren't they Tongue

quote:

That has really irked me. It's not racist to say that Polish people work in England. My larger point was that it is not uncommon to see advertisements in England written in Polish, and therefore having a Polish employment agency, even on an "English" server, is hardly breaking continuity virtually or in reality.
02-11-2008 02:45 Windlicht is offline Search for Posts by Windlicht Add Windlicht to your Buddy List
Neufreiha

Registration Date: 12-05-2007

quote:

This has to be the most laughable, pig ignorant sentence I've ever read on this forum. I guess since you're a moderator we won't see any action over it, just consistant over moderation of everyone else.

That's just sad. The fact you can throw around a charged word like 'racist' around, completely out of context, and the fact that I entirely expect to have this post deleted or moderated for taking you to task on it.

There's a two-tier system on this board, it allows those with green names and high post counts to build straw men and act as offensive as they like, and there absolutely no recourse for anyone that has a problem with it.

Anyway, back on topic - Is the sign really important when the buildings are labelled in English and you know what they are?

02-11-2008 10:40 Neufreiha is offline Search for Posts by Neufreiha Add Neufreiha to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Employment Agency Level ~19

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH