Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Perfect Defence! :) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Perfect Defence! :) 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Vlade

Registration Date: 08-16-2007

Perfect Defence! :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e955a6451b

My sword is much faster than his guns! Smile
Or maybe he forgot about the bullets....
01-31-2008 10:26 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That 'Punishment' of yours worked out quite deadly. You're off my list of targets. Grats Wink

01-31-2008 10:50 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what item you using to get that health regain!?!!??
it cant be just arcan or that would just be rediculles
01-31-2008 17:40 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Vlade

Thread Starter Thread Started by Vlade

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c3b3ce5a60

another one Smile
01-31-2008 18:07 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57

he loses health he does not regain it

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
01-31-2008 18:13 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

i meant diablo not vlade.
xxx of punishment is a great wep
01-31-2008 18:17 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Vlade

Thread Starter Thread Started by Vlade

Hyperborean Smile

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5ae96b60d1

Edit: diablo uses arkana, that's all

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Vlade: 01-31-2008 18:22.

01-31-2008 18:21 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

lol at this rate you will be unstoppable.
01-31-2008 18:29 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57

It is just arcana. The more HP you have the more you gain after every round.

02-01-2008 01:48 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
wristcutter

Registration Date: 05-12-2008
Clan: [LOR]

hey Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there is not a arcana that gives u hp lol

05-13-2008 20:01 wristcutter is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter Add wristcutter to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

RE: hey Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wristcutter
there is not a arcana that gives u hp lol

there is, its a Cultist arcana.

quote:
Blood of life – regenerates hit points during combat 0,5% in every round per level of arcanum, cost 25 blood points
05-13-2008 20:04 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Death reaper
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-180.jpg

Registration Date: 04-03-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

is it fact or myth ive heard storys that vlade can kill black draogn in two rounds can i see some proof no offence vlade Smile

i start a new one i get a warning for it
05-13-2008 22:12 Death reaper is offline Search for Posts by Death reaper Add Death reaper to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008

ive not heard this but it sounds reasonable with the damage he can do to ppl normally
wonder wat he make of the phoenix aswell tho
05-13-2008 22:15 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Death reaper
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-180.jpg

Registration Date: 04-03-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

lol sure i think he can handle more than that lol

i start a new one i get a warning for it
05-13-2008 22:29 Death reaper is offline Search for Posts by Death reaper Add Death reaper to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008

not sure bout on his own tho you seen wat the next few are
id like to see how well he does tho i think he could get the first four fairly easily 5th would be a challenge
i wanna see these now im intrigued
05-13-2008 22:40 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Perfect Defence! :)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH