Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch v 1.1.0.22 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Patch v 1.1.0.22
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Patch v 1.1.0.22 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

v. 1.1.0.22 23 October 2009

* Messages about a siege are sent also to the person who began the siege.
* In trade offer messages you can now see more details.
* When looking at player profile through player profile link the clan button now takes you to the in-game clan page, not a blank page.
* Added possibility to add items to the clan armory with a single click (LEND option).

I'm looking forward to the 'Lend' option.

10-23-2009 11:31 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm confused - has this patch actually been activated yet?

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
10-23-2009 11:34 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm no "Lend" option for me either

10-23-2009 11:49 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Hll

Probably Necropolis only

10-23-2009 11:51 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Pretty careless of them to add it to the changelog on Underworld if so Frown

10-23-2009 11:54 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

i could be wrong but it i think they use a universal change log, because they have implemented a few changes to do with veiwing auction detials that is not possible for underworld users

10-23-2009 11:56 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by Agresiel
i could be wrong but it i think they use a universal change log, because they have implemented a few changes to do with veiwing auction detials that is not possible for underworld users

Valid point. Perhaps better to seperate the two in future?

10-23-2009 11:57 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
diablo

Thread Starter Thread Started by diablo

We can try to make a siege and if the message comes to the one who started it then the patch should be active and since we were told about it we can moan about the 'Lend' button.
I can't see a reason why it would be implemented in Necro only.
Give the devs a few hours Wink

10-23-2009 12:02 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

patch should be active:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e251f461f4

(Diablo/Mortis, sorry for not asking permission to do siege Happy

I don't see any 'Lend' on your items, but on borrowed clan items there is a 'Return' link, thats nice actually. Also thumbs up to the devs, nice to see they are busy working on the game. Hope to see something that affects gameplay as well Wink

10-23-2009 15:42 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
diablo

No worries Nndungu. Good that someone proved it to be working.
i hope we'll see the 'Lend' soon.

10-23-2009 15:58 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

er i dun see the lend button on necro either

http://i33.tinypic.com/2lcljbr.jpg

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nero: 10-23-2009 17:41.

10-23-2009 17:41 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

well it might be with the two servers combined like the necrol server can now have a clan armory or something :S

coz we can already lend items :S

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

10-23-2009 18:17 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

if they are server specific dont we get something like this:

quote:
v. 1.1.0.18 23 April 2009

* [Underworld] Added `cancelled` auction status in the closed auctions list. In case of an auction being cancelled both players will be informed.
* Added confirmation for clan leaders when removing items from clan armoury.

meaning that it is underworld only....

if im right they stopped doing that ...

@bea ...

the lend button is supposed to be 1 click CA item.... so you can lend it without having to select it then scroll to the top/bottom and clicking "to clan armoury"

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

10-23-2009 18:21 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

ohhh right sorry i just thought it was like the clan armory :\

sorry haha i'll just erm go now :X haha

so yeah come on where is it haha Wink

EDIT Big Grin

i got it now

haha http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j253/R...tos/returnD.jpg

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Beatrice_2: 10-23-2009 22:11.

10-23-2009 18:27 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Sorry for the confusion, of course the new option is called "RETURN" Smile

10-24-2009 18:24 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

hahaha i thought i'd got the link wrong again szeszej Wink haha

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin whooop its good init? Big Grin
xx

10-24-2009 19:09 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
diablo

Shall we change the patch description to prevent confusion?

10-24-2009 20:17 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Sorry for the confusion, of course the new option is called "RETURN" Smile

Then you should correct the translation.

Added possibility to return items to the clan armory with a single click (RETURN option).

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
10-24-2009 20:34 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Don't worry it'll be corrected as soon as Konrad gets online

10-24-2009 21:13 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch v 1.1.0.22

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH