Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » X Factor (edward&john) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page X Factor (edward&john) 2 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sanguinarius

images/avatars/avatar-606.jpg

Registration Date: 10-19-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13 BC

X Factor (edward&john) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok im ashamed to be irish at the momment them 2 D4 ah things (john and edward) its the niceist thing i can say in hear how did thay get that far in the comp plz tell me dose any one hear agree wit me?????

thay cant sing dances or even have anything intresting to say

if thay dont get kicked out dis week im going to jump off a really high cliff

if u live in england i plead wit u vote no get them kick out plz

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Sanguinarius: 10-25-2009 01:59.

10-25-2009 00:19 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

RE: X Factor ashamed to be irish Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sanguinarius
ok im ashamed to be irish at the momment them 2 D4 ah things (john and edward) its the niceist thing i can say in hear how did thay get that far in the comp plz tell me any one hear agrees wit me

if thay dont get kicked out dis week im going to jump off a really high cliff

if u live in england i plead wit u vote no get them kick out plz

those 2 spice boys are an embaresment lol

theve gotten tru on pity

ppl vote for them just to laugh at their next spectacularly stupid perfermance...

if they win ill cry and hunt them down and gut them lmao

imagine thier songs on radios and on cd's and as ringttones omgs x.x

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-25-2009 00:25 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sanguinarius
RE: X Factor ashamed to be irish Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I CANT F****NG BELIVE IT THAY MADE IT ON TO NEXT WEEK PEOPLE OF ENGLAND WHAT ARE U THINKING KEEPIN THEM IN

10-26-2009 13:50 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
I CANT F****NG BELIVE IT THAY MADE IT ON TO NEXT WEEK PEOPLE OF ENGLAND WHAT ARE U THINKING KEEPIN THEM IN

i blame 12-14 year old girls with sticky knickers and too much credit.....

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

10-26-2009 15:03 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
quote:

LOL Smile

10-26-2009 15:33 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

quote:
quote:

are the girl of a low IQ?ther no appeal in one of them let alone to both of them

10-26-2009 17:05 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
quote:
quote:

are the girl of a low IQ?ther no appeal in one of them let alone to both of them

Why would IQ affect whether someone is attractive or not? Honestly...

The reason they are kept on is partially as UG said... and also, people think they're funny. As long as they are funny people will vote

Your imperfection.
10-26-2009 17:23 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
quote:
quote:
quote:

The reason they are kept on is partially as UG said... and also, people think they're funny. As long as they are funny people will vote

because u would have to be tick to like them thats how iQ affects it
i for one dont think ther funny any one eles will agree wit me u feel sorry for them
(but im sure ther ur cup of tea)

10-26-2009 17:31 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i for one dont think ther funny any one eles will agree wit me u feel sorry for them

No it really doesn't. how attractive someone is found is fairly void of IQ. Also are you confusing IQ and intelligence, because they are two different things.

My cup of tea? I don't really know who's on... I just like the guy with the afro. I haven't really been watching, I don't go past the auditions

Your imperfection.
10-26-2009 17:35 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No it really doesn't. how attractive someone is found is fairly void of IQ. Also are you confusing IQ and intelligence, because they are two different things.

My cup of tea? I don't really know who's on... I just like the guy with the afro. I haven't really been watching, I don't go past the auditions

i use low IQ as a ref to been tick retared special as in what thay think is attractive
for them is severly impeared like well i wont say...............

10-26-2009 17:48 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i use low IQ as a ref to been tick retared special as in what thay think is attractive
for them is severly impeared like well i wont say...............

Gotcha. You use it as a reference similar to your command of english. Makes sense, but wrong word.

The reason people vote them is they are ridiculous (Just watched a couple of youtube videos, they're awful), they've got the 'cute' factor that many people get through on, and they annoy the judges. That is why they're still in the contest, because the general populace will find them, though awful, ridiculous and entertaining to watch.

And UG's reason i reckon was quite close to the mark too

Your imperfection.
10-26-2009 17:59 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

omg they are sooo bad i've met only one person so far that actually likes them

10-26-2009 20:36 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by nero
omg they are sooo bad i've met only one person so far that actually likes them

their complety usless

getting tru on their outrageously bad perforomances

they should be kicked out since round 1 lol

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-26-2009 20:42 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

hahaha is it me or have you noticed yet that its all guys that seem to be watching the X factor haha omgs... do you have nothing better to do over the weekend Wink

haha but i have to admit i watched it yesterday for michael bubble and omgs lol haha it just made me laugh at simon's face when they got through :X Wink

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

10-26-2009 21:02 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
nero

lol i hate simon he's such a prick lmao

10-26-2009 21:05 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2
hahaha is it me or have you noticed yet that its all guys that seem to be watching the X factor haha omgs... do you have nothing better to do over the weekend Wink

haha but i have to admit i watched it yesterday for michael bubble and omgs lol haha it just made me laugh at simon's face when they got through :X Wink

i was forced to watch it by the GF i make her watch fringe so its a fair trade but when i saw them 2 i cryed for ierland

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sanguinarius: 10-26-2009 21:09.

10-26-2009 21:08 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

quote:
quote:

i was forced to watch it by the GF i make her watch fringe so its a fair trade but when i saw them 2 i cryed for ierland

hahaha i do love fringe and omg if i was made to watch the X factor i'd simultaneously com bust Big Grin

its like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its pants mannnn!!!

hahaha

10-27-2009 19:44 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

quote:

Ha guys well me watch xfactor for one reason cheryl cole lol (Droollss aloot) and back to topic get them twins out arghhhhh i seriously hate them

10-27-2009 19:50 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

hahaha well i don't know if its coz i'm a woman :S or what but i really don't think much her :| Tongue

the X factor is like big brother it was good to start with but it should have stopped ages and ages ago ¬_¬

10-27-2009 21:08 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
nero

big brother should never have come it was bad at the biggining and its still bad =P

10-27-2009 21:24 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Ditto

10-27-2009 23:16 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by 4thtimelucky
quote:

Ha guys well me watch xfactor for one reason cheryl cole lol (Droollss aloot) and back to topic get them twins out arghhhhh i seriously hate them

hehe she is pretty cute and she has sooooo nice legs Wink and to make sure this isn't spam god john and edward suck they sooo need to be kicked out

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
10-27-2009 23:38 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Sanguinarius

i think we should get some thing started to get them kicked out spread the word down wit john and edward?????????????realy people think what it would be like if thay made it big it would just prove that thers no justice in the world

any one know any PEOPLE WHO COULD REMOVE ARE PROBLEM

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sanguinarius: 10-28-2009 09:58.

10-28-2009 09:56 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

lol theres already a group on facebook .. Hayz joined it the other day lol .. we watched it once when there was nothing else on .. those two come on & she went WTF GTFO .. made me lol .. she changed the channel to xbox very soon Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

10-28-2009 11:33 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

quote:
lol theres already a group on facebook .. Hayz joined it the other day lol .. we watched it once when there was nothing else on .. those two come on & she went WTF GTFO .. made me lol .. she changed the channel to xbox very soon Tongue

oh im going to join that and and heir a hitman any takers????il give any one my dog if thay off them to hahahaha thay suck so much i thinkif thay stay in it next week it will rip a hole in the fabric of spaces time

10-28-2009 19:42 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
quote:

oh im going to join that and and heir a hitman any takers????il give any one my dog if thay off them to hahahaha thay suck so much i thinkif thay stay in it next week it will rip a hole in the fabric of spaces time

i accept offer
what breed is dog?
to keep on topics, i would liek to say they awful.
my desk sings better, and all that does is creek

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

10-28-2009 20:22 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

quote:
Originally posted by smierc
quote:
quote:

i accept offer
what breed is dog?
to keep on topics, i would liek to say they awful.
my desk sings better, and all that does is creek

my ass can make a better sounds then them 2 and its a samoyed il deliver the dog when the job is done as proof i want the hair off ther heads i could sell it on ebay

down wit the tone deaf D4s

10-28-2009 20:53 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

thay made it in to the next round again so im off to get the rope bye

11-01-2009 20:51 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-0yXzFzgaI

You mean these two? Wink

Yeah...I don't even know how they would make it as far as you're saying they did. I have to say, I love Simon.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

11-01-2009 21:01 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Simon actualluy likes the lads it was in the sun yesterday SIMON LIEESSS TRATOR i want rid of them twin arghhh they make my blood boil i startted getting relli giddy when they wer in last 3 until they called there names out

11-01-2009 21:19 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

i have a mad suggestion, bold as it may be but why not change the channel and watch something else? if u dont like them why do u watch them, defies logic Tongue
11-01-2009 21:26 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

spending the night with me mam 2 nite and we just watched it and i must say some of the acts ruined some of my favorite songs
we had
queen-we will rock you-KILLED
aerosmith-dont wanna miss a thing-made to sound boring !!!!
keane-somewhere only we know- sounded TOTALLY wrong
u2-one love- totaly devoid of emotion
guns and roses-sweet child of mine- couldnt have been less edgey and enojable

all in all this show makes me physically cringe with its terrible contestants awfull decisions and complete decimations of otherwise good songs

as for john and edward, they only remain in coz it makes people talk and people talking is good for ratings and more rateings means more money for simon cowel simple as, the pantomine will continue next week, coz thats all it is

11-01-2009 21:27 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
i have a mad suggestion, bold as it may be but why not change the channel and watch something else? if u dont like them why do u watch them, defies logic Tongue

Cz then i waint see cheryl Lol

11-01-2009 21:27 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

i cryed like a little girl any one want to kick the chair out from under my feet

11-01-2009 21:47 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Agresiel
spending the night with me mam 2 nite and we just watched it and i must say some of the acts ruined some of my favorite songs
we had
keane-somewhere only we know- sounded TOTALLY wrong
u2-one love- totaly devoid of emotion

all in all this show makes me physically cringe with its terrible contestants awfull decisions and complete decimations of otherwise good songs

as for john and edward, they only remain in coz it makes people talk and people talking is good for ratings and more rateings means more money for simon cowel simple as, the pantomine will continue next week, coz thats all it is

Wow, epic fail, so glad i didnt watch it when those tracks wer ruined
11-01-2009 21:51 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

I heard that they was singing sweet child o mine by guns & roses - as thats my favourite song I said straight away "right i aint watching some tit mullerate it, by the sounds of it theyre gonna kill all the other songs too "

by aggys post I was right lol

quote:

*cries* both good songs too completely killed by idiots >_<

quote:

In my opinion no one can do that song like Axl does <3 That & the sway he does :o <3

^^

*edit* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-AYAv0IoWI <3

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 11-01-2009 23:37.

11-01-2009 23:32 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

lol don't forget that joe kid ruining this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESUDmq8W2NQ&NR=1

Big Grin TUUUUNNNNEEEEEE people Tongue

but yer I have to say Aerosmith - Don't wanna miss a thing (one of my all time favourites) was ruined and U2 - One was wrecked and yer we've already said how Sweet child of mine was destroyed Crying They should give them crap songs to start off with and see if they are good enough to have a go at the epic songs...

11-02-2009 11:08 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

at least they haven't kileld Paint it black...
unfortunately some heavy metal band did their own version, i call this action bulleting the train (after bullet for my valentine covered ozzy osbourne's crazy train)
they killed it :'( both bullet and whatever random band it was.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

11-02-2009 17:54 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

look every song thay sing thay ruin its fact of life ther F***ing crap thay sould like
F***ing donkeys havein intercourse (man that sound better then them 2 )

11-03-2009 13:47 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
SATANS SOLDIER

Registration Date: 10-27-2009
Clan: [S.S]

i agree terrible
i think they get voted because people feel sorry fo them
11-03-2009 20:16 SATANS SOLDIER is offline Search for Posts by SATANS SOLDIER Add SATANS SOLDIER to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » X Factor (edward&john)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH