Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Need help on Pilg Quests » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Need help on Pilg Quests
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Joey_boy12

Registration Date: 07-09-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Need help on Pilg Quests Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i dunno how much stats i need ive passed

100 agility - passed
80 appearance -
25 toughness -
23 charisma -
30 reputation -
60 Perception -
51 Strength -
27 Wisdom/Knowledge -
23 Intelligence -

can anyone tell me what chance of a success i have on pilg with thosestats
10-29-2009 10:31 Joey_boy12 is offline Search for Posts by Joey_boy12 Add Joey_boy12 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Check the tutorial for the order of pilgrimages and adjust your stats to max your chances. To see your chances just have a look at the quest page (if you have premium).

10-29-2009 10:37 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Joey_boy12

Registration Date: 07-09-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Thread Starter Thread Started by Joey_boy12
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok
10-29-2009 12:04 Joey_boy12 is offline Search for Posts by Joey_boy12 Add Joey_boy12 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Need help on Pilg Quests

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH