Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » New patch on Poland Moria » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page New patch on Poland Moria
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

New patch on Poland Moria Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

v 1.1.0.23
* Informacje o mo|liwo[ci zaBo|enia/doBczenia do kolejnej ekspedycji s dostpne na li[cie czBonków klanu. Informacje o mo|liwo[ci doBczenia do ekspedycji s dostpne w profilu gracza (dla posiadaczy kont premium).

* Po wej[ciu w aukcje ZAKOCCZONE, domy[lnie nie bd wczytywane |adne aukcje. Umo|liwi to szybki wybór kategorii aukcji, które chcemy oglda, bez potrzeby czekania na wczytanie ostatnich 20 aukcji z ogólnej puli.

Very dodgy translation:
* Information about the possibility of setting up / join the next expedition are available on the list of members of the clan. Information about opportunities to join the expedition are available in the player profile (for premium account holders).

* After entering the completed listings, the default will not load any listings. This will allow the rapid selection of categories of listings that you want to watch, without waiting to load the last 20 auctions from a general pool.

This is a great new patch - hopefully should be on UK soon. Smile

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
10-29-2009 13:24 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was told it was here for a few minutes, but I missed it. Hopefully it will be implemented soon.
Thanks for the info.

10-29-2009 14:20 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ah this will save us alot of time, thanks for the info C Smile

10-29-2009 22:15 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

* After entering the completed listings, the default will not load any listings. This will allow the rapid selection of categories of listings that you want to watch, without waiting to load the last 20 auctions from a general pool.

i do not understand translation, would anybody be able to offer better translation? polish characters not showing up :S

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

10-29-2009 22:32 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

quote:
Originally posted by smierc

i do not understand translation, would anybody be able to offer better translation? polish characters not showing up :S

Same, can some explain plz

+ other one im a bit fuzzy on, can some tell wat its on about plz

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
10-29-2009 22:38 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu

A better explanation for both:

1) in your clan page, there is a new green circle icon next to all of your clan members - when you hover over it, it tells you how long before they can join or start an expo.
Likewise, in your character profile at the bottom (beneath your expo medals) a message tells people how long before you can join an expo.
I can see both of these - so I am not sure if the whole patch applies to just premium players or not.

2) When you click on the "closed auctions" link, instead of bringing up a list of the last 20(?) auctions, it just gives you the option to chose what you want to look at using the drop down lists etc. This makes it quicker to load this page, instead the 10 second delay we currently get at the moment.

So, as you can see, a very handy patch indeed. Load it, load it, load it Devs. Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
10-29-2009 23:09 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

I want i want

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
10-29-2009 23:37 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

aah this may put an end to the famous "is anyone available for an expo Crying "
clan message lol but now u won't be able to lie to people and say you've been on one when you cba Tongue but yer nice patch for the honest player Wink

10-30-2009 03:13 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

The patch should be online in 3 days max

10-30-2009 23:29 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu
post-patch spam Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The new patch rocks - thanks BW team.

But.... I'm missing it already - the clan message that says "anyone free for an expo?" Tongue Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-02-2009 13:18 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13

i'll be sure to send out lots pf spam clan messages to make up for it Cthulhu Tongue

:3

11-02-2009 15:08 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Well if i join any of your clans ever, you'll still see the message from me. But it's not asking IF anyone can join, it'll be asking if you WANT to join one. That's what MY message has been all the time.

And am i missing something, or is it non-prem aswell? It is nifty, but if it says premium only, i'd expect it to be exactly that. Or is it the player profile bit that's premium only?

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
11-02-2009 15:55 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Yer the player profile bit is premium which I can only think helps if your asking for help off someone from a different clan. But all in all good patch Big Grin nice work devs and nice work C. for bringing it to our attention Wink

11-02-2009 15:58 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » New patch on Poland Moria

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH