Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » i was just wondering » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page i was just wondering
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

i was just wondering Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If it could be made possible to be able to watch more than 3 auctions depending on the level of your old market...

if im not buying anything i tend to watch the items i am selling so that i know what they are selling for but my old market is level 4 and i can only watch 3 items...

im not sure how many other people find this annoying but it would be ideal for me and people that sell alot....

just a thought...

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

10-29-2009 18:27 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
floydster
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-342.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS/V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I think that would be a very good thing. Theres been a few times where I've been bidding on more than 3 items or wanting to watch more than 3 items. Seems silly to limit it to 3.
10-29-2009 18:42 floydster is offline Search for Posts by floydster Add floydster to your Buddy List
Erebes

Registration Date: 10-22-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Giving it my support/vote too

10-29-2009 19:08 Erebes is offline Search for Posts by Erebes Add Erebes to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

aah ive been wondering the very same for far too long.

when im watching my own auctions, and keeping my eye on a few to bid on later etc.

I very much support, a limit of 5 or even more, would be brilliant.

10-29-2009 19:09 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

Get a poll, and yes from me

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
10-29-2009 19:28 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Thread Starter Thread Started by Paranoia

if they limit it to the level of your old market it would be better as it would have to be earnt and the max limit would be 5 anyway....

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

10-29-2009 20:04 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

i think 3 + ur old market as then it would go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
10-29-2009 20:19 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

It was suggested before. I voted yes.
I think this will be closed down for the same reasons. For more info use search Wink

10-29-2009 20:32 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Can't remember last thread, but I'm guessing main issues were server load/lag

10-29-2009 22:18 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

-> More watched items

10-29-2009 22:28 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

make it premium only.
gets my vote, very useful

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

10-29-2009 22:28 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Vote yes here too. Would be VERY useful.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

10-30-2009 09:27 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » i was just wondering

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH