Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » wendigo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page wendigo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

wendigo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wendigo myth/folklore: http://unexplainedmysteries.yuku.com/top...he-Wendigo.html

now anyone farmiliar with wendigon myth and folklore will know that the way you kill them is with fire............and that got me thinking

the most pointless weapon in the game is the flamethrower, it has low damage and high requirements an equal level flamethrower and sniper rifle the sniper rifle is better in every way

and that also got me thinking, maybe its high stats are because its purpose and inclustion in the game it to kill the wendigo

maybe the developers included a natural bonus for this particular weapon and monster

or maybe they didnt think it through very well and the flamethrower is really as usless as it seems

any thoughs anyone?

10-31-2009 17:54 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What can I say, it is a nice wish. Yet is is just a wish...
Flamethrower has more criticals than a sniper rifle.

Someone better delete this before the devs realize that a Phoenix can rise from its own ashes!!! Big Grin

10-31-2009 18:30 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This would be fun

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
What can I say, it is a nice wish. Yet is is just a wish...

Someone better delete this before the devs realize that a Phoenix can rise from its own ashes!!! Big Grin

and u wonder y they never run out =)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
10-31-2009 20:01 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Agresiel

quote:
Originally posted by diablo

they actually have the same crit rate according to the closed auctions

the start at 62% at +3 and increase 4% with each level up but as the base damage is lower in both min and max its over all damage is always lower which is wat i was getting at

but i still wonder, how cool it would be if the devs did actually do something like that yaknow program a weakness in like that, and no one would even try it lolz

10-31-2009 22:26 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Flamethrower isn't so rare and heavy for no reason Wink , it has low agility reqirement and nice bonus on high level of upgrading, so in some ways it's a bit better than sniper rifle Wink

quote:
IGN: Atomos

11-01-2009 12:48 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

I think on perfect it has more criticals than a sniper rifle. HamsterGod showed me the stats a while ago.
On the other hand the Int + Kno requirements are insane.
It will take a lot of time till we can kill a Wendigo...
http://r2.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.p...&key=8feffbde56

11-01-2009 13:09 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by Undivisible
Flamethrower isn't so rare and heavy for no reason Wink , it has low agility reqirement and nice bonus on high level of upgrading, so in some ways it's a bit better than sniper rifle Wink

Any proof of this? Extra attacks or damage per level Tongue

Hehe not to mention it means we would have to seal every hydra head with fire... if that was true Agresial. To stop them growing back.

Your imperfection.
11-01-2009 13:10 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » wendigo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH