Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Auctions ending before they are supposed to » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Auctions ending before they are supposed to
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

Auctions ending before they are supposed to Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 6173

Problem description: The auctions are not ending at the times they say they should and seem to be ending an hour earlier. I have screen shots of the problem. I missed an item I wanted to buy because of this an others may have too.

11-01-2009 03:56 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

RE: Auctions ending before they are supposed to Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think this may be something to do with clocks going back. Probs put clock back, changed expo reset time and other but forgot auctions.

Soz 4 ur lose

But thx 4 telling u might of saved me from losing critical item.

EDIT
Just checked and mine seem to be working

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by foxy9: 11-01-2009 11:47.

11-01-2009 11:42 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ill forward it to Szeszej and Konrad to get confirmaion

11-01-2009 19:35 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it happened last year... i think it was to do with items listed before the time change....

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-01-2009 20:26 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reported to Konrad

11-01-2009 22:33 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

As Paranoia said, only items listed before timezone change were affected. It may have something to do with your time settings in Windows, as server with properly changed timezone should report both server time and auction time the same.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

11-02-2009 07:28 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Auctions ending before they are supposed to

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH