Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Givingmy account » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Givingmy account
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Amaranth

Registration Date: 11-01-2009

Givingmy account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm giving my account Amaranth to Tarja, who will delete his old account.
This post is just here to notify it, it's already given Wink
11-01-2009 11:52 Amaranth is offline Search for Posts by Amaranth Add Amaranth to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please use the ''Report to operator'' option in game, ''Giving away your account''

11-01-2009 13:16 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
Please use the ''Report to operator'' option in game, ''Giving away your account''

and if he uses that he has to supply this

A link to the thread on the forum concerning giving away the account or the id number of the message connected with the giving away.:

Wink

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-01-2009 13:59 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
or the id number of the message connected with the giving away.
There is no need to register on the Board if you want to trade accounts...

11-01-2009 15:54 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Amaranth

Registration Date: 11-01-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Amaranth

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
There is no need to register on the Board if you want to trade accounts...

I didn't knew that. They ask a link to the board in the report to the operator (that has already been sent) Wink
11-01-2009 18:13 Amaranth is offline Search for Posts by Amaranth Add Amaranth to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Givingmy account

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH