Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Animal/Hypnotising/Dancing Chain/Necklace » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Animal/Hypnotising/Dancing Chain/Necklace
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Erebes

Registration Date: 10-22-2009

Animal/Hypnotising/Dancing Chain/Necklace Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looking for:

Animal/Hypnotising/Dancing Chain/Necklace

Also
Silver Neckerchief/Necklace/Chain of Wisdom/Hard Skin

Just leave me a msg and we'll sort out payment etc.

Thanks,
David.

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Erebes: 11-06-2009 11:56.

11-01-2009 19:01 Erebes is offline Search for Posts by Erebes Add Erebes to your Buddy List
Erebes

Thread Starter Thread Started by Erebes
RE: Animal Chain/Necklace/Neckerchief Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bump

Also added
Silver Neckerchief/Necklace of Wisdom/Hard Skin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Erebes: 11-06-2009 11:56.

11-02-2009 11:15 Erebes is offline Search for Posts by Erebes Add Erebes to your Buddy List
Erebes

RE: Animal Chain/Necklace/Neckerchief Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bumpppppp

11-02-2009 20:26 Erebes is offline Search for Posts by Erebes Add Erebes to your Buddy List
Erebes

Bump

11-03-2009 17:47 Erebes is offline Search for Posts by Erebes Add Erebes to your Buddy List
Erebes

Bump

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Erebes: 11-03-2009 21:37.

11-03-2009 21:37 Erebes is offline Search for Posts by Erebes Add Erebes to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

RE: Animal/Hypnotising/Dancing Chain/Necklace, Diamond Necklace Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have both diamond neckchief and dancing necklace, how much would u offer but the diamond i need really good offer as it has uses to me

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
11-03-2009 22:04 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Erebes

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For the Dancing Necklace - 1 LS should do looking at past auctions

11-04-2009 08:53 Erebes is offline Search for Posts by Erebes Add Erebes to your Buddy List
Erebes

RE: Animal/Hypnotising/Dancing Chain/Necklace, Diamond Necklace Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BUMPPP!

11-04-2009 21:07 Erebes is offline Search for Posts by Erebes Add Erebes to your Buddy List
Erebes

bump... still looking for these

11-05-2009 18:23 Erebes is offline Search for Posts by Erebes Add Erebes to your Buddy List
ChaosBlade

Registration Date: 10-10-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Diamond Neckerchief here, looking for a good offer.
11-06-2009 02:52 ChaosBlade is offline Search for Posts by ChaosBlade Add ChaosBlade to your Buddy List
Erebes

Hi
I have no stones left any more lol, I just upgraded a lot of my items so I'm not looking for Diamond any more.

Thanks for the offer

Out of interest, what's a good offer on one? 1 MS?

11-06-2009 12:00 Erebes is offline Search for Posts by Erebes Add Erebes to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Animal/Hypnotising/Dancing Chain/Necklace

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH