Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Battles ending before timer » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Battles ending before timer
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Battles ending before timer Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Murderous

Problem description: I have a tab open on the battle and one open on the shop so i leave the battle one alone watching the timer on it so i know when to buy the disposible and i buy the disposible when it sais 10 seconds left which should give me plenty of time but then i read the report and i aint used the disp and its still there in the shop, This has happened twice today and once or twice before

Any ideas?

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

11-03-2009 16:01 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

RE: Battles ending before timer Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Server load lag, maybe took 10 secs to know u bought a pot?

I have it sometimes (with auctions), i bid, 2-4secs later my bid is verified

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
11-03-2009 16:31 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Thread Starter Thread Started by Murderous
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah ive had a similar thing in auctions where i bid and untill after the auction has ended i dont get the message saying ive been outbid

Maybe it is just that my internet fails epically Frown LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

11-03-2009 18:52 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Battles ending before timer

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH