Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Premium by allopass ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Premium by allopass ?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ChaosBlade

Registration Date: 10-10-2009

Premium by allopass ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are you guys considering using the allopass system or not ?

It's pretty useful if you don't have a paypal account.

You just call a number with your landline and you get a code like by SMS.

I believe it's easy to implement and would be a really good thing.
11-03-2009 17:02 ChaosBlade is offline Search for Posts by ChaosBlade Add ChaosBlade to your Buddy List
ChaosBlade

Registration Date: 10-10-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by ChaosBlade
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up ?
11-06-2009 14:28 ChaosBlade is offline Search for Posts by ChaosBlade Add ChaosBlade to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry but I can't give you any info at this point. I can only assure you that we'll consider it

11-07-2009 22:59 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Premium by allopass ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH