Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » poh patch-9 month after » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page poh patch-9 month after 12 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

poh patch-9 month after Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great PoH changes patch. Cast your vote!

will be passable delete this patch? it make game boring Frown now bw is not like mmorpg and I think it was more interesting 1 year ago

11-03-2009 21:50 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i agree even though im not geting loads of PoH since ican't beat people in attacks now no one is doing sieges and im bored shirtless since sieges were what made the game fun for me...

11-03-2009 21:55 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

RE: poh patch-9 month after Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My opinion is keep this but add something to sieges as i barely get POH as it is.

If something was added to seiges, give more chance of POH like if u die u don't instantly loss all ur hp in POH but instead u get that - off ur dmg so losing side still has a chance.

Just something that gets a seiges going or if u had option 4 (fun seige), nothing risked, no resources, no poh, just plain fun.

This is what i'd prefer to patch deletion

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
11-03-2009 22:01 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cez... it may be boring for players insanely high levelled like you, but for others we struggle to get poh in z4 squares.

Even when i was level 60, it was hard enough to negotiate a z3 square.

Ive heard you wanting an act 3, and now poh regression?

Would impact lower players so very badly, we would never be able to run expos, so the high level players can gain so much xp, while the lower down guys are stuck without any progress?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by OTNC: 11-03-2009 22:23.

11-03-2009 22:23 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

any thing that starts sieges up again would be grate ~_~ i don't mind about PoH since i don't do expo's any way becouse i can't Tongue

trust me i have even considered making my own clan just to randomly siege people ~_~

11-03-2009 22:58 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

i've said all along it was crap when it came in.... when i was small i had to earn my poh to gain it in a siege and be good enough to either say alive or win or how ever it worked.... and yeah now the expo area's are empty all the time, and people can't actually keep up with respawining mobs to bring anything back coz the cost of them is ridiculous i think it should be removed from the game and b brought back only in sieges again because thats what made the game fun Smile

i think it well should be deleted Smile

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

11-03-2009 22:59 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

I'll jump on the bandwagon with this one, ruined the game for me Frown

11-03-2009 23:10 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

im of mixed opinions here. i thought that poh was meant to be earned rather than very easy to get, butthen also this patch helped those at much lower level. maybe have a cap on it? for example, you can get poh from ambushes up to level xxx then you cant after that? this way smaller players can still start expos, but it encourages bigger players to seige too

11-03-2009 23:34 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

I couldn't care less about the POH patch now. I just want sieges to kick back in. Hell i'd join even hopeless sieges just for the sake of a siege.

Get rid of the patch, or restrict it as pops said. Once your strong, you get bored from no sieges. And sieges (aswell as expos) makes it fun.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
11-03-2009 23:59 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Thing is this patch didn't actually help me at all when I was a low level... because I couldn't get enough PoH to regularly progress, same as before really.. my expo ratio was about the same. Only now, when my targets are ACT II am I really seeing any benefit. but I do miss sieges.

The PoH arena + Sieges would have been better in heinsight

Your imperfection.
11-03-2009 23:59 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

we need seiges back Smile makes the game much more fun, Its getting pretty stale now
11-04-2009 00:19 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
we need seiges back Smile makes the game much more fun, Its getting pretty stale now

To be honest it was getting stale before that's why we jumped at the PoH thing to get more expos.

It needs some BIG overhaul.

Maybe more legendary drops Tongue I think the whole system, tats, weapons, combat, quests... all needs expanding now

EDIT:

How about keepign these though:

1) Graveyard patch => graveyard will generate Poh (first lvl 5/h, second 10/h, third 20/h).

2) Hospital patch => hospital will generate PoH (1 Poh for every lvl of hospital per hour, max lvl of hospital = 10).

3) Employment agency patch => employment agency will generate more ppl (we dont know how much yet but it'll more ppl on higher lvls).

4) Clan leader patch => clan leader will not lose PoH on sieges and will get 2 times more PoH from sieges

As they do help

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 11-04-2009 01:04.

11-04-2009 00:22 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

You people always complain. If I had nothing better to do I'd check which of you were happy to see the PoH patch implemented here and now moan.
Plus you only see the short term effect. The only thing you can say is ''I want sieges back'' but how many of you would have a <insert mob name> badge without the patch?

Without the patch respawning of mobs is useless and expos are more than rare thing.

How many of you would have quit already?
How many of you said ''yes'' last time someone wanted to organize a siege?

To those who moan about their own lack of PoH: You were explained how to get them, what are you waiting for now? Go do your attacks and build your hospital. If you want to say something now you're not worth my time. I don't want to hear excuses, go and try harder.

Do you want sieges back? Get them back! It takes more than a whiny post on the board!

11-04-2009 07:13 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

i am currently 2200 ish points and find it very difficult to gain PoH anyway.... but at high levels the only way to gain it is in z3....

if people are sat in clans without a z3/2/1 rotation and this patch is removed noone will be able to expo apart from the big people....

and tbh lets face it ... if a big person does an expo they are not going to take little people on it if they arent needed to kill it.... this patch benefits lower levels as there is ALWAYS someone for them to kill...

IMO if they remove this patch then i want to see an increase in the amount of z3 squares WHICH WONT HAPPEN...

yes i do miss sieges but its not the game that has removed them its the players going "oh i cant join that ill lose my PoH"

get over your arrogance and get a siege organised..... id be happy to participate

and my final note is if you want to get PoH from sieges

REMOVE THIS

quote:
Added new-in-clan status: after joining a clan players cannot gain honour for the next 24h.

it stops mercing and most of the bigger players knew thats how they got their PoH from sieges SO WHY DID YOU BUGGER THAT UP DEVS?

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-04-2009 09:03 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

whats stopping everyone doing poh seiges now

simple they have poh and even if they did delete the patch the same ppl would have poh and still wouldnt join the seige. i like the patch still.

and when you low lvl you should have a surplus of poh because you cant start an expo till lvl 20. if you join a seige when you are lower than that and lose you poh then thats your fault.

we are in a poh seige now so they do exsist.

but mabey the higher players could join low lvl expos more often yeah you get less exp than doing a two maning a r+r or spinx but the lower lvl player would progress more quickly and then you could do higher expos plus the monsters wouldnt go down so fast ether.

so keep the patch, arrange poh seiges and be prepared to go on lower expos because at end of day the only one stopping the poh seiges isnt the patch its the players

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 11-04-2009 12:31.

11-04-2009 09:28 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

Regarding sieges,
even with the reomoval of the patch people wont be really up to sieges as it was always about the
big players getting the poh out of a siege, as you still need someone to die so you can have them.

Anyway I like the patch and find it giving people a reason to be better with attacks and buildings.
Im pretty high but I usually have only enough poh for an expo and if I need to do a bigger one I always need to
wait a couple of days.

I still believe that if people wanted they would organise poh sieges, but most people wouldnt join after a couple of sieges
anyway as they would still have poh and would not like to loose them.

And if you cant organise a poh siege I strongly believe it is your fault and not the patches, as with the patch if you get peoples
interest for a siege they can always get the poh back soon even if they loose.
F.e. I joined Cthulu's league and lost poh in it , so what I got them back later on and had fun.

The siege helped smaller players a lot, as they use to do more expos nowadays and have the chance to progress faster, which even keeps
them at the game, if they lost the opportunity and always got battered in sieges then they would certainly loose interest in the game, where
the expos are the most fun and most rewarding part of the game.

Im personally more a fan of task sieges, and would like to see more of them rather than other sieges, as they are much more challenging and fun for me.

11-04-2009 09:50 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

The patch doesnt need to go, ppl just need to stop being afraid of losing poh Tongue Everyone is so scared of the possibility that they flat out refuse to join seiges...sad really Frown
11-04-2009 13:06 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Meh, for me the patch has been good and bad.

I 've had a few members quit because of the patch. It changed the focus of the game from sieges and expos to only expos and expoing alone is not enough to keep people interested. All a new player has to do is join the right clan and ride it's coat-tails to the top 100 or better in no time. Then what? You are sitting at the top getting little experience from ambush and still only expoing... it gets old.

Yes sieges can still happen but what clan still does them? There have been so many attempts to kick start something but I have yet to see or hear about a clan actually doing them on a regular basis.

Now, what happened pre patch?
-There was moaning over who could join sieges. Big players hog all the poh so they stopped joining. Then small players complained they can't win sieges and still have no poh.

-You organize siege with point limits and some side sneaks extra players in anyway, or the team who won last siege doesn't want to follow through on rematch.

-Some merc hears you are doing a poh siege and suddenly wants to join clan, they get big amount of poh then leave to return to their bigger home clan without doing any expo of their own.

I think patch or no patch there will always be complaints. I wouldn't mind seeing something new added to the game like the tournament fighting but won't hold my breath.

11-04-2009 13:41 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009
Clan: Source

leave the patch in.

it would be my preference to see two things instead to remedy the situation:

1. remove the loss of poh from seiges, that way people who dont want to risk their massive poh stocks can join and numbers are garaunteed for seiges.

2. add in some other sort of incentive for seiges instead of poh, maybe reward with pop? stones? or more resources than you currently get..... even maybe just bragging rights, like have a ranking system for the clans based on seige results (that'd probably be complicated to impliment though).

i dont know how many people have tried to organise arranged poh seiges, but i think i speak on behalf of most who have tried when i say its a royal pain the the ass. Returning to these sort of agreements to get poh is just complicated and riddled with more problems than this patch is.

alternatively they could scrap all non takeover seiges and impliment that arena idea instead (wishful thinking there though).

11-04-2009 14:05 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by darc
whats stopping everyone doing poh seiges now

simple they have poh and even if they did delete the patch the same ppl would have poh and still wouldnt join the seige. i like the patch still.

and when you low lvl you should have a surplus of poh because you cant start an expo till lvl 20. if you join a seige when you are lower than that and lose you poh then thats your fault.

we are in a poh seige now so they do exsist.

but mabey the higher players could join low lvl expos more often yeah you get less exp than doing a two maning a r+r or spinx but the lower lvl player would progress more quickly and then you could do higher expos plus the monsters wouldnt go down so fast ether.

so keep the patch, arrange poh seiges and be prepared to go on lower expos because at end of day the only one stopping the poh seiges isnt the patch its the players

I agree with the low lvl help as we do it in our clan (Clockers) and it works, we do 1/2 big expos a day and fully fill + take lower players

Try this mobs will go slower etc, as its not the over POH amounts its the players who

'2/3 man mobs instead of filling team'

So big players whine no mobs and its patch that helps smaller players fault, nope its ur Greed 4 big xp.

There we go rant done

11-04-2009 16:30 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by darc

I agree expos should be filled up more then 2manning things but it will not stop. Once a player starts doing it they will get used to that xp and won't want to give it up. Also it can be considered strategic for the bigger clans that do it. The more people in their clan 2manning and winning means less mobs for other clans. Why would they care if the mobs run out so long as most of their players benefitted when there were some? Means big clans stay at top while others can only try to catch them.

The only thing that will stop 2manning at this point is the devs deciding mobs have become too easy and they increase the difficulty again.

11-04-2009 17:17 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera
The only thing that will stop 2manning at this point is the devs deciding mobs have become too easy and they increase the difficulty again.

that won't stop it it will just increase the gap between the very top players and everyone else more so.

and you could 2 man mobs further down the expo list at a lower level so its not just something big players do, although i agree with your point.

Cost of resurrection 0 / 896 HONOUR PTS .....after 4 days this is the regen cost of something in devil's finger already.

11-04-2009 19:02 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

Thread Starter Thread Started by CESARZ

I don't see nothing wrong in empty location, if you want see full location don't start expos Tongue Its that same situation on polish r2 but there is not added this patch. For me problem is because we gain poh for nothing and this make this game boring. I think should be delete poh from hospital and graveyard and from ambush should be also losing when you lose ambush

11-04-2009 21:38 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

I think the games got boring because of this patch Frown prefer seiges more action than just attacking

11-04-2009 21:46 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Chanieyy

images/avatars/avatar-584.jpg

Registration Date: 09-15-2009
Clan: T.D.N

The Game Hasnt Change Much For Me Didnt Get Much Poh Then Dont Get Much Now So Makes No Diff To Me

11-04-2009 22:01 Chanieyy is offline Search for Posts by Chanieyy Add Chanieyy to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

The game was already kind of boring before the patch. The patch only made it interesting for a while and now the novelty has worn off. It's not really the patch's fault though, it's the game itself.

11-04-2009 22:09 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera
The game was already kind of boring before the patch. The patch only made it interesting for a while and now the novelty has worn off. It's not really the patch's fault though, it's the game itself.

Spot on there they devs have tried but there much new on ... maybe the creators of bloodwars make a new game all together not necessarily vampires but different things to do

P.S. hope that not advertising just an idea wat the devs could do

EDIT : Also i did start a thread for people to oraganise seiges in PoH Seiges

use it and there will be seiges

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 11-05-2009 00:03.

11-04-2009 22:18 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Y don't u lot instead of writing here us the time to organise a seige, im gunna organise 1 right one right now. So stop with whining, More action less whining.

As said before the patch helps but it didn't kill seiges, no peps not being bothered did. So start some fun seiges, don't even have to be POH ones, just everyone who HAS WHINED ABOUT NO SEIGES HERE go organise a seige.

EDIT
Im organising one now with Source.

Moto is 'Don't start a thread about no seiges, start a seige'

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by foxy9: 11-04-2009 23:56.

11-04-2009 23:40 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by foxy9
Y don't u lot instead of writing here us the time to organise a seige, im gunna organise 1 right one right now. So stop with whining, More action less whining.

As said before the patch helps but it didn't kill seiges, no peps not being bothered did. So start some fun seiges, don't even have to be POH ones, just everyone who HAS WHINED ABOUT NO SEIGES HERE go organise a seige.

EDIT

U think people havnt tried? i sugest lookin in offtopic for the numerous threads and posts in which people tried to sort seiges. A recent one had very little support. Apart from source have u had any other seiges recently? i know most other clans havnt been doing seiges.....
11-05-2009 00:24 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

quote:
quote:

EDIT

U think people havnt tried? i sugest lookin in offtopic for the numerous threads and posts in which people tried to sort seiges. A recent one had very little support. Apart from source have u had any other seiges recently? i know most other clans havnt been doing seiges.....

Nope, i haven't thought to organise till this thread but if its ok with u mods then i will post result here to show it.

Also i am going to try to organise 1/2 seiges a week

Capped (for lower players) all allowed (4 all, mainly higher players)

But Aud don't straight away look at negetives, look if ever clan can try to organise seige then there u go.

O ye and to the im scared of losing POH, SO WHAT, THIS GAME IS FOR FUN SO TAKE A RISK

11-05-2009 00:30 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
quote:
quote:

EDIT

Nope, i haven't thought to organise till this thread but if its ok with u mods then i will post result here to show it.

But Aud don't straight away look at negetives, look if ever clan can try to organise seige then there u go.

O ye and to the im scared of losing POH, SO WHAT, THIS GAME IS FOR FUN SO TAKE A RISK

I have been looking for seiges for MONTHS. No1 wants to do them, thats the point, no1 wants to risk poh.
11-05-2009 00:32 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Then y don't we ask defs 4 fun seige option, no resourse looting or poh gain/loss

Or talk to me, which is ur clan again?

11-05-2009 00:37 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Chanieyy

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

EDIT

I have been looking for seiges for MONTHS. No1 wants to do them, thats the point, no1 wants to risk poh.

Well You People Whoo Want More Fun In Seiges RISK LOSEIN POH You Get It Back Anyways Your Losein Nothin

11-05-2009 00:42 Chanieyy is offline Search for Posts by Chanieyy Add Chanieyy to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Hardly losing nothing if u lose Tongue but i wouldnt care about poh, i have a stupid amount of poh as do a fair amount of others. Would be great to get some seiges on the go, just unlikely to happen as things are at the moment
11-05-2009 00:43 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

To be honest i barely have enough 4 full golembteam everyb2 days but wats 1 expo =), people who love having so much that they avoid seiges are people who play this game competivly and not for fun in my opinion

11-05-2009 00:47 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Chanieyy

Well Why Dont People Who Want More Seige Why Not Start A Clan Purely For Seige Then Insted Of Moanin About It Goo Do Somethin About It

But If You Do That You Will Just Moan About That Theres To Many Seiges

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Chanieyy: 11-05-2009 00:49.

11-05-2009 00:47 Chanieyy is offline Search for Posts by Chanieyy Add Chanieyy to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Chanieyy
Well Why Dont People Who Want More Seige Why Not Start A Clan Purely For Seige Then Insted Of Moanin About It Goo Do Somethin About It

It has all been done before. All well and good chastising people about seiges but it would help to at least look through the older threads before doing so
11-05-2009 00:51 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Chanieyy

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well i Would If i New How To Use Search But I Dont Smile Soo Apoligise If I Do Awt Rong + If People Have Alredy Done It Why Moan If They Dont Like It I Say make Your Own Game To Your Prefection

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Chanieyy: 11-05-2009 00:59.

11-05-2009 00:57 Chanieyy is offline Search for Posts by Chanieyy Add Chanieyy to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

quote:
Originally posted by Chanieyy

But If You Do That You Will Just Moan About That Theres To Many Seiges

Moan if theres too many sieges? Hell, if theres too many, all you need to do is NOT join a few of those. Too many sieges IMO would be a freaking blessing -.-

Anyway, all i know is NIGHT used to CONSTANTLY try and get POH sieges, but everyone around us is too scared to lose their 24 POH that took them all of a freaking day to build up -.- Seriously, i couldn't care if i had 10k POH or 10 POH, i want sieges to come back, but god-freaking damn clans and players are all too scared to join sieges. THAT'S why we can't fix it. Some players are saying "If you want sieges, do them!" Well if we freaking do them because the other clan- oops, sorry, JUST ABOUT EVERY GOD-DAMN CLAN! Is too much of a pansy to want to do them.

So the only other clans we can siege are clans we got no chance of beating, or clans that are stupidly weak. And you ain't getting POH from either of them.

Unrelated: What The Hell Habit Do You Do To Start Typing Like This?

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 11-05-2009 04:28.

11-05-2009 04:28 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
BattleOx

Registration Date: 10-14-2008
Clan: NIGHT

Siege's are dead guys and girls sorry Frown

I wish they weren't but I really don't want to go back to the whole I repeat do not join the siege, join the siege messaging

There are a few ways of getting them back

1. no lost of honour in sieges (how is fair that you can lose it in a siege but not ambush???)

2. siege's against monsters (that would be fun but it's an expo in disguise novety will wear off)

3. better rewards in sieges like item's or stones for the surivor's this'll put the sieging on a routine

4. More task sieges or renewable task siege for something I dunno like werewolvesLvl1 werewolves lvl2 etc etc with a bigger reward with each lvl.

But as is siege's are dead and when logging on there's nothing to check.

11-08-2009 16:46 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » poh patch-9 month after

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH