Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Trading stones » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Trading stones
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
darksnow

Registration Date: 10-23-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: End

Trading stones Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is it against the rules if i buy an item from a friend for, say a SS,
then i sell it back to him for different stones?

11-04-2009 21:33 darksnow is offline Search for Posts by darksnow Add darksnow to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes i'm pretty sure it is and is called "pushing"

Punishment list

look for 2e

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 11-04-2009 21:38.

11-04-2009 21:35 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
darksnow

Thread Starter Thread Started by darksnow
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well technically, its not moving. its trading stones.
both parties end up with 500 bs, and this is only done because one side is short on hs, but only have ss.

11-04-2009 21:42 darksnow is offline Search for Posts by darksnow Add darksnow to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Still intentionally moving stones back and forth from one account to another.

If you don't believe me give it a go and enjoy your ban from Szeszej

11-04-2009 22:08 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

RE: Trading stones Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by darksnow

Yes. But still you do that it is classed as pushing between to accounts, however if your friend as the stones in lower forms he can still bid the eqaul ammount of lower stones on the said item and recieve no ban. If its your friend who wants the item that your planning on reselling to him. You cannot guarentee he gets it unless he bid a ridicousily high price and then push / pull. Both of youse get banned

EDIT: Puncuation added, sorry not good at english.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 11-04-2009 22:29.

11-04-2009 22:21 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

RE: Trading stones Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by 4thtimelucky
quote:

Yes but still you do that it is classed as pushing between to accounts but if your friend as the stones in lower forms he can stil put the eqaul ammount of lower stones on also if its your friend who wants the item you cannot guarentee he gets it unless he bid a ridicousily high price and then push / pull both of youse get banned

Please try to use punctuation in your sentences, alot of the time I can't make heads or tails of what you are saying.

If you are planning on bidding on something for a SS, then having your friend bid on it for 3MS(450) and a LS (50) for example, that is still pushing as you are circumventing the process of breaking down stones in the Well of Souls.

11-04-2009 22:24 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
darksnow

Thread Starter Thread Started by darksnow

so my only choice is to
a)break it down
b)find a item worth a SS, buy it, then sell it with SS blocked

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darksnow: 11-05-2009 02:17.

11-05-2009 02:16 darksnow is offline Search for Posts by darksnow Add darksnow to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
so my only choice is to
a)break it down
b)find a item worth a SS, buy it, then sell it with SS blocked

Yes. Provided the item is not your friend's and you are selling back it to him for above/below market price.

11-05-2009 02:23 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Trading stones

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH