Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » A "Deleted Mail" Section » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page A "Deleted Mail" Section
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DarKHearTeD

Registration Date: 03-06-2007

A "Deleted Mail" Section Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In your messages, there is:

[ MESSAGES LIST ] - [ SAVED ] - [ SENT ] - [ WRITE MESSAGE ] - [ FRIENDLIST ]

I was hoping if there was a section for a bin or something, this is because you might have had an achievement of some sort or something. And you don't have any proof because you accidently deleted it.

Thanks

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DarKHearTeD: 03-17-2007 19:07.

03-17-2007 19:02 DarKHearTeD is offline Search for Posts by DarKHearTeD Add DarKHearTeD to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Then you should save it Wink , when you save it, it appears in 'saved' and remains there.

03-17-2007 20:16 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DarKHearTeD

Thread Starter Thread Started by DarKHearTeD
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But what if you don't have that chance to save it, and you're a split second away of just noticing that you deleted the wrong thing Tongue
03-17-2007 20:32 DarKHearTeD is offline Search for Posts by DarKHearTeD Add DarKHearTeD to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

images/avatars/avatar-23.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

then its your problem... Wink

03-17-2007 20:34 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
DarKHearTeD

Yeah well, you'll see, you'll all regret it when you accidentally delete a message Big Grin
03-17-2007 20:47 DarKHearTeD is offline Search for Posts by DarKHearTeD Add DarKHearTeD to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

I think this is good idea Smile

sometimes you must look for msg whch you delete, and now u must check something Tongue

sorry for my english xD
03-17-2007 20:54 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

There is a place to store your messages so another one would be just a waste of memory. The only thing you need to do is to think before deleting anything Wink

03-19-2007 01:45 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DarKHearTeD

Maybe if we could limit the deleted messages you have in your section, like maybe, if you have more then 5, it will delete the oldest one there. If everyone had an unlimited bin then yeah, that would be a huge waste of space Tongue
03-23-2007 15:57 DarKHearTeD is offline Search for Posts by DarKHearTeD Add DarKHearTeD to your Buddy List
R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
There is a place to store your messages so another one would be just a waste of memory. The only thing you need to do is to think before deleting anything Wink

DH, I think the boss puts it quite clearly here!!

A less polite way of saying this would be something like, "Why should valuable space be allocated to people who are silly enough not to 'save' important messages?"

03-24-2007 06:06 R3PL1G4T0R_5TH is offline Search for Posts by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH Add R3PL1G4T0R_5TH to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I hope you know now what I've meant. Wink

Closed

03-24-2007 08:02 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » A "Deleted Mail" Section

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH