Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Luck to Criticals? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Luck to Criticals?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bezetta
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 12-05-2007
Clan: D.B.

Luck to Criticals? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anybody know how luck effects you chance to a critical hit? I was told 10 luck = 3% to critical, is this true?
02-09-2008 10:02 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I dont think luck affects criticals, I think its only % chance for quests and better items....

02-09-2008 10:22 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this question has already been asked befor i think and we were told that luck affects crits a little bit, but not much.
02-09-2008 10:24 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 12-05-2007
Clan: D.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Bezetta

Ahh i see, not the answer i was hoping for but atleast i know now - thanks Smile
02-09-2008 10:26 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: UTA aka BC

10 of luck = 1% for crit

06-10-2008 13:34 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
kraftie
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-18-2007

I was told it helps chance to crit but not the ratio
06-10-2008 19:41 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Indeed, the exact ratio has never been shown but you may speculate Wink

06-11-2008 22:59 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-12-2008
Clan: BLP !

The luck upgrades ur critical to :

[ Ur luck - Opponents luck ] /5 *1%

other words, each 5 luck more than opponent gives u 1% chance to critical
06-12-2008 11:41 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Sqeshu and Zizu, what do you base those numbers on?
Did anyone test this thoroughly?
Does anyone have som statistical data on this, or is it somewhere in the toturial that i missed?

06-13-2008 09:23 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

My info is from polish tutorial xD
06-13-2008 09:26 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Remember that the tutorial can be changed by anyone so some information may not be true Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

06-13-2008 09:53 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Zizu
Double Ace

If im correct the polish tutorial is checked from time to time ;f cuz someone tried to make some changes there. But still i can see this crit% on my Collectors, no items with +crit% but still got some critical hits each fight.
06-13-2008 13:27 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Luck to Criticals?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH