Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Dark Fears » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dark Fears
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Velf

Registration Date: 12-10-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Dark Fears Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why o why can't we have nice temporary events?

Example

Dragons blessing-

All players under level 25 get 1000 extra hit points.

Now that WOULD make things intresting for a few hours.

Any other ideas folks?
02-09-2008 13:06 Velf is offline Search for Posts by Velf Add Velf to your Buddy List
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: S.H

RE: Dark Fears Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think there's more bad effect's to make the game harder and more fun. And there are some which aren't good or bad. Like the one doubling HP. Not a bad thing when in defence against ambushes but not nessasserily a good thing for attacking people either.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by GrimTale: 02-09-2008 13:22.

02-09-2008 13:22 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

RE: Dark Fears Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That would be a good idea to have nice temp events. such as

Blood of the ancients: all equipment upgraded by 3 levels Tongue
02-09-2008 13:22 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There are good events too. Sometimes I think the events don't happen often enough (good or bad).

02-09-2008 13:55 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?title=Server_Events
all the server events are here i think an some of them are quite good
02-09-2008 18:31 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: S.H

Why are there two events for quest success % decrease?

02-09-2008 19:07 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
Neufreiha

Registration Date: 12-05-2007

I actually quite liked the dark fears one, most of everyone that ambushes me and wins can't defend themself when I retaliate. The reason being - its always easier to buff reputation and get lots of hp for attack. Its harder to get the same for defence.

It did turn a lot of the game on its head while it was up Big Grin

02-09-2008 19:09 Neufreiha is offline Search for Posts by Neufreiha Add Neufreiha to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Dark Fears

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH