Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » PROBLEM with Premium Extension thru Paypal » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page PROBLEM with Premium Extension thru Paypal
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
llianna

Registration Date: 02-09-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: B.O.S

PROBLEM with Premium Extension thru Paypal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I paid for 45 days but I was given just 1 day....anyone who can help? I emailed and messaged one of the administrators already. I saw him come online but I never got a reply then he went offline. =(

Anybody else who experienced the same problem???

02-09-2008 19:44 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are you sure you typed the code in right? Its common to confuse certain numbers and letters I.E. 1 and a capital 'i'
02-09-2008 20:09 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
llianna

Thread Starter Thread Started by llianna
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its thru paypal, i wasn't given a code. i think you only get a code if you pay thru sms...

02-09-2008 20:15 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
liamb1992
Lord

How long ago did you buy it? it may take time for the system to add your premium
02-09-2008 20:17 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
llianna

about 2 hours and 20 minutes ago...the thing is, i was credited 1 day only but i paid for 45 days...i don't know what is going...no help at hand either! Frown

02-09-2008 20:20 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
liamb1992
Lord

Well there are several reasons why it might not have worked. theres a mod on so see if you can ask him. His username is Evangelion
02-09-2008 20:21 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
liamb1992
Lord

Nope hes just gone off. Frown
02-09-2008 20:22 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
llianna

i have already asked an admin...he logged off without replying =(

02-09-2008 20:25 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
liamb1992
Lord

Have you actually been charged for 45 days?, You might not have been billed yet. At certain times it may take a while to bill & add premium because the internet is so busy. Also which country you live in can alter the time taken.

P.S. sorry for the delay in replying
02-09-2008 20:30 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
llianna

yes, i have been charged for 45 days...i'm in the UK.

02-09-2008 20:34 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
liamb1992
Lord

When you click on premium account from BW when does it say it will end? its on the very 1st page.

Have you payed for it before with Paypal? Any problems?
02-09-2008 20:38 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
llianna

nope, this is my first time to pay by paypal... it says Feb 10...which is only 1 day as i said!

don't ever use paypal...maybe it doesn't work... =( i will never use it again.

02-09-2008 20:41 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
liamb1992
Lord

Apparantly you arent the only person to have problems with it...

http://www.aboutpaypal.org/

Sorry i couldnt be much help, ive only used it once or twice before.

This particular one seems to fit your description

http://www.aboutpaypal.org/paypal_bill_pay

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by liamb1992: 02-09-2008 20:49.

02-09-2008 20:46 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
llianna

i don't think the problem is with paypal on this though, i think its bloodwars because the money was credited to their account. =(

i will chase it up...put an official complaint with paypal or even the FSA if needed. its not about how much it was, its about the principle...

thanks for trying!

02-09-2008 20:50 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
liamb1992
Lord

Its ok. Glad to help.

Something similar happened to me a while ago.... I payed someone for an item via paypal and 1 month later it still hadn't arrived, so i sent him an e-mail saying 'wheres my item?' He sent one back saying 'I never recieved the money, so no item.'

It was only something like £2 but it was still annoying.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by liamb1992: 02-09-2008 20:53.

02-09-2008 20:53 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
llianna

i think you have to file a complaint within 30 days of paying with paypal.... i will give until monday to reply and sort it out...if it is still not sorted by then, i will surely take it higher up.

02-09-2008 21:28 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

I see the discussion has moved to Bugs and problems so I'll close this thread.

As I remember, Szeszej receives some sort of a notification when there's a new thread/reply in Bugs and problems section, I'm not sure about Game system.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-10-2008 01:10 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » PROBLEM with Premium Extension thru Paypal

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH