Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » When does an auction officially start? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page When does an auction officially start?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Takemikazuchi

Registration Date: 07-25-2009

When does an auction officially start? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does an auction officially start when the seller first places an item up for auction, or, does it officially begin when the the first bid is made on that item?

I've looked at the Official Rules regarding this and the language used seems to imply that the auction begins once the seller places the item up for auction.

Could someone please give me the definitive rule regarding this.

11-07-2009 22:47 Takemikazuchi is offline Search for Posts by Takemikazuchi Add Takemikazuchi to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what server?

11-08-2009 11:52 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » When does an auction officially start?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH