Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Perfect Fn-Fal [CLOSE] » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Perfect Fn-Fal [CLOSE] 6 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Smurf

Registration Date: 02-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: FnV

Perfect Fn-Fal [CLOSE] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Fn-Fal
Two-handed gun
Damage: 60 - 90
Effects: attacks per round: 6
Requirements: LEVEL: 66 (6Cool , STRENGTH: 38 (39), PERCEPTION: 41 (42)
Selling price: 95 000 Lgo

How much? :>

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Smurf: 11-10-2009 11:44.

11-08-2009 09:51 Smurf is offline Search for Posts by Smurf Add Smurf to your Buddy List
Smurf

Thread Starter Thread Started by Smurf
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

11-09-2009 07:51 Smurf is offline Search for Posts by Smurf Add Smurf to your Buddy List
d3m0lish

Registration Date: 11-08-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i thinkl per fn-fal is 15-25k PoP

11-09-2009 07:59 d3m0lish is offline Search for Posts by d3m0lish Add d3m0lish to your Buddy List
janoska

images/avatars/avatar-637.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2008
Clan: [W.J.S]

perfect fn fal ~50k i think

11-09-2009 09:11 janoska is offline Search for Posts by janoska Add janoska to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Clan: QTD

20-25 k

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

11-09-2009 09:31 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
aivo

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

40k by now, later 10-20k pop

edit .

so we can use some maths

2x perfect Uzi =2x 3k pop = 6k pop

and

with good orchid and hawks set you have e.g. 45 extra hit points.

and now without your police station on sieges you have

2x perfect uzi = min dmg. 564 max dmg 900
perfect fn-fal = min dmg. 630 max dmg 810

and im changing my evaluation , 20k pop by now.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by aivo: 11-09-2009 22:49.

11-09-2009 11:56 aivo is offline Search for Posts by aivo Add aivo to your Buddy List
SAMZ

Registration Date: 05-23-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

15 20 k pop

Gorgonne1 IG
11-09-2009 12:08 SAMZ is offline Search for Posts by SAMZ Add SAMZ to your Buddy List
Smurf

Thread Starter Thread Started by Smurf

I think that you are too newbish to evaluate anything ...

This is the first Perfect Fn-Fal on the server ...

70% of players are using guns ...

This gun is only a little worse than Perfect AK for which some players wanted to give me 150-200k PoP ...

Are you insane or what?

11-09-2009 12:10 Smurf is offline Search for Posts by Smurf Add Smurf to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Clan: ShameleSS

I would eval on 70-80k PoP.

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
11-09-2009 14:44 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
Shogun

images/avatars/avatar-527.gif

Registration Date: 06-12-2009
Clan: A.v.E

75K+

massive get thru on the damage of this gun. kicks like a mule.

yes it has fewer hit, but the damage that will soak thru is very heavy.

best used with solar to gain extra atack.

in above calculations, aivo did not factor in the toughness reduction all the additional times, severly reducing the total damage. Fn-Fal has more get thru power.

11-13-2009 08:54 Shogun is offline Search for Posts by Shogun Add Shogun to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

quote:
Originally posted by Smurf
I think that you are too newbish to evaluate anything ...

This is the first Perfect Fn-Fal on the server ...

70% of players are using guns ...

This gun is only a little worse than Perfect AK for which some players wanted to give me 150-200k PoP ...

Are you insane or what?

quote:
8. Posts in your own thread may appear only as an answer to a question (conecerning auction). You can 'UP' your thread only once every 3 hours.

That's a warning. Read the rules and regulations. You may not agree with evaluation but more then one person has valued it lower then what you think it is worth.

11-13-2009 09:10 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Perfect Fn-Fal [CLOSE]

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH