Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Duck Duck Duck Goose » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Duck Duck Duck Goose
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BattleOx

Registration Date: 10-14-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: NIGHT

Duck Duck Duck Goose Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've been bored and started playing this in my clan it's been going for 2 days now Big Grin

I'm mention a Clan as a Goose then someone from that clan reply's with the new goose Big Grin

Duck Duck Duck

DARK are the new gooses

Who are the gooses now DARK???

11-09-2009 15:38 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

RE: Duck Duck Duck Goose Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BattleOx
I've been bored and started playing this in my clan it's been going for 2 days now Big Grin

I'm mention a Clan as a Goose then someone from that clan reply's with the new goose Big Grin

Duck Duck Duck

DARK are the new gooses

Who are the gooses now DARK???

We are the geese now Tongue
11-09-2009 16:19 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Duck Duck Duck Goose

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH