Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » How much "spare" POH is there in Bloodwars? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How much "spare" POH is there in Bloodwars? 6 Votes - Average Rating: 8.506 Votes - Average Rating: 8.506 Votes - Average Rating: 8.506 Votes - Average Rating: 8.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MYRKUL

Registration Date: 04-25-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

How much "spare" POH is there in Bloodwars? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's been debated long and hard that the huge surplus of POH floating around then game has destroyed the POH siege (and please, this is NOT a debate about this as this subject has been EXTENSIVLEY covered elsewhere).

But I was wondering how much "spare" there actually is in the game now that it's relatively easy to gain. Before the patch which granted it for ambushing, the most I ever had was around 600pts, once, and usually below 100 Smile

So, if you feel inclined, please post here with how much POH you currently have.

I'll start.

I currently have 10,778 POH.

And I'm in Zone 4 and have been since before the patch so none of it has come from buildings.

Is this representative of the BW community as a whole? Do I have a crazy amount? Are there people sitting out there with double that?

Just curious.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MYRKUL: 11-11-2009 02:22.

11-10-2009 12:13 MYRKUL is offline Search for Posts by MYRKUL Add MYRKUL to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

at its highest my poh was 27k. im currently in z2.

the reason it got so high is because i couldnt expo. i already had white and black dragon badges and got no exp from them. i was trying to get phoenix with ranged (which i acheived) but it took a while to build my gear. i joined a fair few seiges just to make up the numbers.

also, i have clan leader bonus in seiges.

currently have 18k

11-10-2009 12:23 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i currently have 5600 poh would have like 10k but i respawn alot of things for people respawned a hydra for 500 pop earlier for my friend

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 11-10-2009 13:11.

11-10-2009 13:10 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist

RE: How much "spare" POH is there in Bloodwars? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

being in the to I get really little poh from ambushes, so the only 'real' poh i get is from my hospital(level 4, so 192 every two days). But since i only need 179 poh for my expos currently, i have a small surplus, currently have 990 poh. I rely on others if i need something resurrected.

11-10-2009 13:14 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

currently have 4k and remains at 4k... ambush gain poh, expo lose poh, resurrect and bam goes back to where i started Tongue

11-10-2009 16:22 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

Mine varies between 300-800 as i expo every 2 days, might be 0 after this siege though Wink

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
11-10-2009 16:52 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

On underworld, i have Zero. has always been like that on Oh_Teh_Noes, and is like that atm.

lost it through a seige recently, but generally i have very low, or enough to struggle with a WT orDoS every few days. I find it impossible to get a hold of a z3 square, even at level 60. So hospital is a luxury very hard to get hold of.

Necro is crazy surplus but i bet u dont want to know about that.

11-10-2009 17:05 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

I generally recieve about 250 poh sometimes 300 a day from ambushes and hospital

I generally try to do an expo every two days and spend most of my poh on these, if I need to do a bigger expo as for example the XR!!! then it takes me around 4-5 days to save up on it,
the most poh I ever had at the same time was 1200 which I spent on my first XR!!! try.
Never ever had that much even with the siege PoH I think the most I had then was about 800.

So from my point a poh surplus is a myth unless you have a z2, z1 square or you don't do expos but are succesful with attacks.

11-11-2009 08:58 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

I have...about 3500 PoH right now because I can't keep the people to start an expo...lol. If I could expo, I'd have a lot less.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

11-11-2009 21:15 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

HONOUR PTS 5260

Would be much more but i dont do attacks Tongue
11-11-2009 21:17 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: ShameleSS

1522 POH.

Still going down. From attacks there is not much poh. Z3 giving just few poh and someone must killing golems Tongue

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
11-11-2009 21:36 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
HONOUR PTS 5260

Yes you do!

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=390f8ddcaf

HONOUR PTS 4963

Had more but lost some in a siege

11-11-2009 22:17 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

HONOUR PTS 1610

I use them generally for phoenix expos... but i'm inactive-ish thanks to college so they ain't moving anywhere anytime fast. Doesn't mean i won't join a siege, i just won't join a 7 vs 7 siege against a clan virtually the same strength as us. I want more people on either side, so my damage i do is made up by the extra attacks of their side.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
11-11-2009 22:30 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
quote:
HONOUR PTS 5260

Yes you do!

HONOUR PTS 4963

i think you should get poh from defences

11-11-2009 22:40 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

quote:
Originally posted by nero
quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
quote:
HONOUR PTS 5260

Yes you do!

HONOUR PTS 4963

i think you should get poh from defences

Then there would be far too much poh about people aint liking the poh from attacks so why would they want it in defence and too be on topic i have 600 and odd

11-11-2009 22:44 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
deadpool923

Registration Date: 09-27-2008

ive got 8000 odd Big Grin
11-11-2009 22:51 deadpool923 is offline Search for Posts by deadpool923 Add deadpool923 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Man, I hate you all! Gimme all your poh if you ain't using it. Mad

Current: 288

I average about 150 a day from attacks, none from square - I hate not having enough poh.

If you have over 2000 poh the you seriously need to do more expos, or more respawning................ spawn it!

Seriously, anyone with that much "spare" - get muddyfunster respawning you gimboids. Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-11-2009 23:17 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
deadpool923

Registration Date: 09-27-2008

Dude ur more than welcome to come on my phoneix hunts lol

dont think it will rock the exp u want tho lol Tongue
11-11-2009 23:19 deadpool923 is offline Search for Posts by deadpool923 Add deadpool923 to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I have around 9k, was more but did 3 respawns this week. I only respawn when the expo is ready to be started because if everyone else has to be so quick to drain the expo locations and jack up the prices I'm making darn sure it's someone in my clan who get the respawn.

11-12-2009 00:06 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
MIatz0Pheron

images/avatars/avatar-290.jpg

Registration Date: 12-02-2007
Clan: SRC/DASH

atm I have 1151.. have had 9K just before the big respawn as I respawned a lot of nobles.. and arachnes *sigh* anyway.. this is my total Smile

01-22-2010 09:02 MIatz0Pheron is offline Homepage of MIatz0Pheron Search for Posts by MIatz0Pheron Add MIatz0Pheron to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MIatz0Pheron
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Clan: ShameleSS

HONOUR PTS 244

Someone got less poh than me? Big Grin
Even on server with poh patch ppl can have so low honor pts Tongue

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
01-22-2010 14:04 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

am at the 7k mark atm...would have more but not in my z2.

highest was over 20k.............

with z2 poh isnt an issue...

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
01-22-2010 15:23 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
BLP

images/avatars/avatar-641.png

Registration Date: 12-26-2009
Clan: BLP

I can hardly get 200 poh in z4.

Underworld Clan - IGN : Levija (Also on Necropolis)
01-22-2010 16:27 BLP is offline Search for Posts by BLP Add BLP to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

quote:
Originally posted by BLP

I find it easy enough I have HONOUR PTS 521
Your banned thats why your having trouble Smile

01-22-2010 16:32 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
MYRKUL

Registration Date: 04-25-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by MYRKUL

quote:
Originally posted by BLP

Well I haven't been out of Z4 for over 7 months, i've currently got 18,400 poh.

I am still VERY lazy when it comes to running expo's though, and I hate respawning so I don't as a rule. I work too hard at getting my POH to spawn the wrong thing, and the RNG does hate me LOL!!!!!!

This post has been edited 9 time(s), it was last edited by MYRKUL: 02-16-2010 01:28.

01-22-2010 21:01 MYRKUL is offline Search for Posts by MYRKUL Add MYRKUL to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

HONOUR PTS 3

HA, i beats you all ^_^ lol

But no seriously it takes me like a month to get about 100 honor as i barely attack as i just see somebody not be able to be attacked for about 30mins..

And then totally forget about them in 30mins so i just dont attack anymore Big Grin
01-23-2010 23:44 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
dreamdusk

images/avatars/avatar-332.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: BIA / S.S.

9,731 PoH. Mainly due to being in Z3, and often being too busy to run expos...and taking 9 months to kill a Phoenix...

Sometimes it doesn't pay to take advice...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dreamdusk: 01-27-2010 15:51.

01-27-2010 15:49 dreamdusk is offline Search for Posts by dreamdusk Add dreamdusk to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

felt the need to resurrect this thread Tongue sorry if this is bad mods but I'm just nosey about people's ammounts especially considering I finally have a decent ammount now Big Grin

HONOUR PTS 3359

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Apollo: 07-02-2010 00:54.

07-02-2010 00:53 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

44 PoH Frown

EDIT: Dammit just realised this an old thread

Damn you apollo i could get banned Crying

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by warlock619: 07-02-2010 01:52.

07-02-2010 01:50 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009

HONOUR PTS 7555

though i RARELY revive anything or even do expo's

i've revived about one thing in about 5 months? a rather expensive 2k golem Frown

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
07-02-2010 01:57 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

HONOUR PTS 88

i make very little from attacks :L cuz i don't have the rep to get through to most ppl :/

I LOVE MY BRICK!

07-02-2010 02:18 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

HONOUR PTS 3664

im running low

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-02-2010 08:09 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Necropolis Alert!HONOUR PTS 22936

07-02-2010 09:06 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Clan: D.B.

HONOUR PTS 2699

07-02-2010 15:00 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

HONOUR PTS 99

golem soloing time i think Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

07-02-2010 16:16 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

honor points 20,904

;D

been saving up way too long! took me ages to get past the black dragon and i still havent got the damned badge! got the phoenix so onwards and upwards!

Necro knows me as Gjallar
07-02-2010 17:56 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009

Underworld i have 5.5k and Necropolis i have just under 7k Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

07-02-2010 19:48 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

HONOUR PTS 735

07-02-2010 20:53 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Under

HONOUR PTS 5074 (I love my new Z2)

Necro

HONOUR PTS 4356

Atm

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
07-02-2010 23:31 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Tuna

images/avatars/avatar-408.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

Necro - HONOUR PTS 22102

07-03-2010 12:39 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » How much "spare" POH is there in Bloodwars?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH