Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » hitting vs agility? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hitting vs agility?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

hitting vs agility? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what weapon would be better to merge?

murderous knuckle duster of hitting

or

murderous dagger of agility

if anyone knows the stats and requirements on these prefixes and surfixies help would be appreciated

EDIT

Necro knows me as Gjallar

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kralen: 02-13-2008 00:15.

02-13-2008 00:08 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Bliitz

Registration Date: 02-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist

RE: hitting vs agility? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hitting.
at (+3) agility = +5 agility at (+3) hitting = +8 agility
02-13-2008 00:12 Bliitz is offline Search for Posts by Bliitz Add Bliitz to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here are the stats for Murderous Dagger of Hitting +5:
Damage: 12 - 13
Effects: Hit +16, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +17, chance for critical hit +6 %, all weapons damage +5
Requirements: LEVEL: 48, STRENGTH: 54, AGILITY: 44, INTELLIGENCE: 15, KNOWLEDGE: 13
Selling price: 27 150 Lgo
Value: Nanites 142, Mana 408

Stats for Knuckle duster would be much lower and I'm guessing they'd be a little lower for the Murderous Dagger of Agility as well. Tough call, but the minus to hit of the knuckle duster (-7) coupled with the plus to hit of the dagger (+16) would offset the difference in agility and then some. The dagger would also have greater damage and I plain don't like knuckle dusters, so I would say the dagger is best Smile

Edit:
Stats for Murderous Dagger of Agility +5:
Damage: 12 - 13
Effects: Hit +16, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +13, chance for critical hit +6 %, all weapons damage +5
Requirements: LEVEL: 46, STRENGTH: 42, AGILITY: 37, INTELLIGENCE: 15, KNOWLEDGE: 13
Selling price: 24 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 138, Mana 352

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Evil-Eoin: 02-13-2008 00:52.

02-13-2008 00:48 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

Thread Starter Thread Started by kralen
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks eoin, guess il have to have another think on this one.

Necro knows me as Gjallar
02-13-2008 00:58 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » hitting vs agility?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH