Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » warnings » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page warnings
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

warnings Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I now have 3 warnings, and the first 2 are fine, i understand why but this latest one for spamming i disagree with.

I offered to buy something from him but then i bought something else, so i no longer had the stones. I then went back and edited my post (so i didnt post multiple in a row).

Its not spamming editing a post, so why did i get a warning???
02-13-2008 15:44 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You didn't edit your posts. You wanted to buy Elvish Shorts which were sold a long time ago. Evil-Eoin told you so. Then you posted a reply that you don't have stones... Why did you post that? Even if you had stones you wouldn't buy them because they were already sold... Then you wrote another reply about the same that you don't have the stones to buy them. And that's spam...

I deleted those posts because Evil-Eoin asked so.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-13-2008 16:01 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Thread Starter Thread Started by liamb1992
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1st of all, i didnt know the shorts had been sold, i didnt read the list properly, and 2nd the next posts were on the ring of werewolf.

I posted a message saying 'ill buy, how much', but soon after that ran out of stones, so i went back and edited my post saying i didnt have any stones left to buy the ring.

What was i supposed to do? Just leave it there?
02-13-2008 16:30 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

No one ever knew your next post was on the ring of werewolf. You started talking about Elvish shorts and then the next post was about your lack of stones. Everybody would have thought the same as me or Evil-Eoin.

I've deleted the warning. Next time try to be more precise.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-13-2008 18:30 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » warnings

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH