Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Boarderlands » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Boarderlands
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
deadpool923

Registration Date: 09-27-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Boarderlands Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anybody played it?

Is it worth getting?
11-12-2009 12:45 deadpool923 is offline Search for Posts by deadpool923 Add deadpool923 to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

edit the title out, you'll get a warn for advertising.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

11-12-2009 17:29 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How can you discuss a game without mentioning its name?

I havent personally, but a good friend of mine told me it was awesome. I intend to play it at his place next weekend.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-12-2009 19:42 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

I havnt played it yet, but apparently it get monotonous pretty quickly. Id say rent first Wink
11-12-2009 20:10 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

quote:
Originally posted by smierc
edit the title out, you'll get a warn for advertising.

Advertising is only not allowed ONLY if it's another PC game. And i think it's only other browser games since WoW and Steam games have been mentioned before and no-one cared.

And i haven't played it. But it looks freaking excellent, i watched some players playing it at the anime expo, and DAYUM did they suck XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
11-12-2009 20:30 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
deadpool923

Registration Date: 09-27-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by deadpool923

sweet dudes..

Ive seen a few of the adverts and it looks awesome.. bt i agree with you titan.. dunno if i should go and fork out on it then end up playing it for abit then get bored... Mad
11-12-2009 23:08 deadpool923 is offline Search for Posts by deadpool923 Add deadpool923 to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

i've played it and its fantastic lvl20 outofit boi lol but i dont think its monotonis it's a bit like fallout 3 imo but there are a lot of things to it and i like the humour like when u fight the first boss nine-toes a big title coming up sayin

NINE-TOES

(also he has 3 balls)

but anyway very worth getin there is also a multiplayer where u can play with 3 more ppl so a party of 4 going around killin badass corrosive skags

soz fr swearin but thats exactly what there called Tongue

11-13-2009 11:28 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Boarderlands

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH