Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Graphics » is this any good?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page is this any good??
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

is this any good?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

can you rate my pic out of 10 please ....

Brotherhood of steel pic

or this 1

Bos logo 2

edited the 2nd one a bit

Here

it was done on paint.net and its my first one done with that program so be fair (but honest)

cheers

~~UG~~

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 02-14-2008 23:41.

02-14-2008 23:18 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Bliitz

Registration Date: 02-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist

RE: is this any good?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the first one is better than the second, the second is bit pixelly in back image,
02-14-2008 23:23 Bliitz is offline Search for Posts by Bliitz Add Bliitz to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Thread Starter Thread Started by Paranoia
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

edit

quote:

Smile

02-14-2008 23:52 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Smile

02-15-2008 02:46 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Bliitz

Registration Date: 02-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist

much better in silver.
accentuates it more, and its more like steel rather than ... i dunno, bronze or something.
02-15-2008 08:13 Bliitz is offline Search for Posts by Bliitz Add Bliitz to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

i prefere bos logo 2
but like bliitz says
make it silver
also change the font and position of the text
and maybe give it a bevel Smile

sommat like this maybe ???

02-15-2008 09:00 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

ok cheersWink

ill have a go

quote:

Smile

02-15-2008 15:46 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Juntao

images/avatars/avatar-171.jpg

Registration Date: 11-23-2007
Clan: DB

I like the pics, watch that Black Isle don't come after you though Smile
03-12-2008 09:33 Juntao is offline Search for Posts by Juntao Add Juntao to your Buddy List
Corax

Registration Date: 05-31-2008
Clan: COTU

All very bad no offence mate,

Dont use paint.net

Get Adobe Photoshop.
I use it, its brilliant.

05-31-2008 23:52 Corax is offline Search for Posts by Corax Add Corax to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Corax
Damien Von Absinthe

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

I don`t particularly like the first one (not because its bad, just doesnt really inspire me). However, I do like the second one, although IMHO, the unedited one is better as, actually, the frontasl image is meant to stand out and in the edited version the background images takes over the front one a little bit.
05-12-2009 16:45 Damien Von Absinthe is offline Search for Posts by Damien Von Absinthe Add Damien Von Absinthe to your Buddy List
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011

corax Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

looks really good bit out of my league...haha
10-08-2011 08:43 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

previous post : 12-May-2009 16:45

your post : 8/10/2011

thread had been dead for 2 years. warning for necroposting

10-08-2011 13:33 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Graphics » is this any good??

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH