Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Merging » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Merging
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kraftie
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Merging Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why cant you merge items with prefix and suffix to make items with a different prefix but the same suffix?

E.G

light shorts of rogue + shorts of strong man

from what I read should have come out light shorts of strongman instead it said shorts of strongman so I didnt merge it.
Is there a way to do it or do I have to wait to find one?
02-15-2008 17:03 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is in the tutorials. BOTH items have to have a prefix/suffix otherwise it misses one. For example if you have, say a flexible suit and a light corset of Guard, it wouldn't have a suffix because only one item has one.

02-15-2008 17:15 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Merging

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH