Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » MULTIACCOUNTS Shajtan; Mar; Uzumaki » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Shajtan; Mar; Uzumaki 14 Votes - Average Rating: 3.5714 Votes - Average Rating: 3.57
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Shajtan; Mar; Uzumaki Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 4619
Login drizzt
Character Shajtan

ID 662
Login marius
Character Mar

ID 13946
Login rajmund10
Character Uzumaki

Multiaccounts and permanent ban

11-15-2009 16:28 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
PrezesStrzykawa

Registration Date: 02-19-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

whether I can regain from the player uzumaki good kilt of the snake ?

11-15-2009 16:44 PrezesStrzykawa is offline Search for Posts by PrezesStrzykawa Add PrezesStrzykawa to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can unban him so he can give you your items

11-15-2009 16:47 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Shajtan

Registration Date: 06-19-2009

hellow can unbanned shajtan and uzu i have clan items
but mar it's acount my brother he should not get a ban
11-15-2009 17:10 Shajtan is offline Search for Posts by Shajtan Add Shajtan to your Buddy List
Shajtan

I won't be defending myself but the account before the trip to the school he lent his happiness please unblock mar uzumaki will give him back the set shajtan and uzu are deserving on bana but mar not
11-15-2009 17:23 Shajtan is offline Search for Posts by Shajtan Add Shajtan to your Buddy List
Kizame

images/avatars/avatar-363.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2009
Clan: [DASH]

Mar and Shajtan werereporten to operator, they are brothers so please unban mar

I'm Polish so don't be mad about my English Big Grin
11-15-2009 17:27 Kizame is offline Search for Posts by Kizame Add Kizame to your Buddy List
P-r-e-d-a-t-o-r

Registration Date: 04-04-2009

i know mar and shajtan and they are brothers, is not 1 person,

SHIRT OF SPEED FOR SALE PM ME IF YOU WANT BUY
11-15-2009 17:30 P-r-e-d-a-t-o-r is offline Search for Posts by P-r-e-d-a-t-o-r Add P-r-e-d-a-t-o-r to your Buddy List
n4d14

Registration Date: 05-21-2009
Clan: AVE

quote:
Originally posted by P-r-e-d-a-t-o-r
i know mar and shajtan and they are brothers, is not 1 person,

True

11-15-2009 17:31 n4d14 is offline Search for Posts by n4d14 Add n4d14 to your Buddy List
Shajtan

RE: Shajtan; Mar; Uzumaki Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i need 24 h for all forms
11-15-2009 17:47 Shajtan is offline Search for Posts by Shajtan Add Shajtan to your Buddy List
ifryt

eh... Mar and Shajtan... they are 2 diferend people do you woona links to they profils on N-K to prove that?

By Evangelion:
Do not care the rules

of course no, we dont need rules...
11-15-2009 18:05 ifryt is offline Search for Posts by ifryt Add ifryt to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

2 persons but still 3 account, still feels kinda odd

11-15-2009 18:45 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Shajtan

yes i know but shajtan and uzu it's my acount mar is clean

can you unbanned me i must return clan and pirvate items??

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shajtan: 11-15-2009 20:43.

11-15-2009 20:39 Shajtan is offline Search for Posts by Shajtan Add Shajtan to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Shajtan temporarily unbanned and I see no reason to believe that one of the accounts was ran by someone else

11-15-2009 20:44 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Shajtan

shajtan is empty he had only shaman mask and blood signet the rest have uzumaki because iI was supposed to remove tomorrow shajtan can you unbanned uzumaki this is my primary acoont

you cn ban shajtan nowSmile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shajtan: 11-15-2009 20:54.

11-15-2009 20:54 Shajtan is offline Search for Posts by Shajtan Add Shajtan to your Buddy List
ifryt

maby becouse mar and shajtan were report?

By Evangelion:
Do not care the rules

of course no, we dont need rules...
11-15-2009 20:55 ifryt is offline Search for Posts by ifryt Add ifryt to your Buddy List
Shajtan

we roport that we play with same ip shajtan me mar my brother and anarzee my sister but she deleted anarzee 2 month ago

i'm gonna sleep now can you unbanned uzumaki tommorow at 9;00am

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shajtan: 11-15-2009 22:30.

11-15-2009 21:00 Shajtan is offline Search for Posts by Shajtan Add Shajtan to your Buddy List
Shajtan

hellow can you unbanned me??
11-16-2009 08:42 Shajtan is offline Search for Posts by Shajtan Add Shajtan to your Buddy List
znajde cie wszedzie

Registration Date: 04-16-2009

I agree with the others. Mar and Shajtan are brothers, reported that they are playin from one ip, unban Mar.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by znajde cie wszedzie: 11-16-2009 15:08.

11-16-2009 14:57 znajde cie wszedzie is offline Search for Posts by znajde cie wszedzie Add znajde cie wszedzie to your Buddy List
Satan220

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: F.N.V

old good Mar Smile

two different players, the same blood xD they are bros

Przyjaciel Zubra
11-16-2009 17:36 Satan220 is offline Search for Posts by Satan220 Add Satan220 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Satan220, znajde cie wszedzie, ifryt warnings for spam.

Thread closed to prevent more spam
11-16-2009 17:46 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Next time better check "Last time online" before spammage.

Uzumaki is now temporarily unbanned

11-17-2009 15:07 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Shajtan

thx can you send me a message on gg
11-17-2009 15:17 Shajtan is offline Search for Posts by Shajtan Add Shajtan to your Buddy List
Shajtan

to jak bedzie z kontem mara?? moglbys doslownie na minute odblokowac uzumakiego mam tam w notatkach duzo rzeczy pozapisywanych i zapomnialem ich skopiowac;/

i musze klan niestety rozwiazac

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shajtan: 11-18-2009 14:07.

11-18-2009 08:41 Shajtan is offline Search for Posts by Shajtan Add Shajtan to your Buddy List
Shajtan

can you recall me i'm still waiting
11-20-2009 16:58 Shajtan is offline Search for Posts by Shajtan Add Shajtan to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

the account has already be unbanned no more unbans for you mister

11-21-2009 23:26 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Shajtan

daj mi minute musze rozwiazac klan zeby ta sama nazwa byla 1 minuta nikogo nie zbawi i notatki musze skopiowac
11-22-2009 08:23 Shajtan is offline Search for Posts by Shajtan Add Shajtan to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Shajtan warning for non english.

11-22-2009 14:59 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Shajtan

seszej so what ??? can you unbanned me for a minutes
11-23-2009 01:07 Shajtan is offline Search for Posts by Shajtan Add Shajtan to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Shajtan
seszej so what ??? can you unbanned me for a minutes

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
the account has already be unbanned no more unbans for you mister

What part did you not understand? Thread closed
11-23-2009 02:45 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » MULTIACCOUNTS Shajtan; Mar; Uzumaki

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH