Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS Sparkyy; namyswan; DARKMAN » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Sparkyy; namyswan; DARKMAN
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Sparkyy; namyswan; DARKMAN Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 51587
Login lockrim
Character Sparkyy

ID 50945
Login mugiwara
Character namyswan

ID 41923
Login SCOOBSY
Character DARKMAN

Multiaccounts and permanent ban

11-17-2009 15:33 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Chanieyy

images/avatars/avatar-584.jpg

Registration Date: 09-15-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: T.D.N

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why Have They Been Banned

11-17-2009 15:36 Chanieyy is offline Search for Posts by Chanieyy Add Chanieyy to your Buddy List
Chanieyy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They All Got Reorted As Playin From The Same Ip Didnt They

11-17-2009 15:37 Chanieyy is offline Search for Posts by Chanieyy Add Chanieyy to your Buddy List
Chanieyy

Is It Because Yor Only Aloud 2 From 1 Ip

11-17-2009 15:40 Chanieyy is offline Search for Posts by Chanieyy Add Chanieyy to your Buddy List
Chanieyy

Szeszej Reply Back Then IS It Because Of Your ONly Aoud 2 From The Same Ip Or Sumat Els

11-17-2009 15:43 Chanieyy is offline Search for Posts by Chanieyy Add Chanieyy to your Buddy List
Chanieyy

They All Got Reported Playin From The Same Ip

Sparkyy

Darkman Sparkyys Bro

Namyswan Sparkys Girlfrends Sister

So How Cum They Got Banned Is It Bcz You Dont Like Him

You Should Unbann Namyswan She Does Evan Play From That Ip No More
+ She Just ot 2 Premiums Yesterdai

11-17-2009 15:50 Chanieyy is offline Search for Posts by Chanieyy Add Chanieyy to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

This forum is closed for users, created only to provide information on bans. Needless posts will be punished with warnings!

Warning for Chanieyy, thread closed to prevent more spam. Wait for szeszej to reply before posting needlessly
11-17-2009 16:04 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

They were not reported and if you think otherwise please send me a copy of the reports.

11-17-2009 22:53 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Chantelle

Registration Date: 11-17-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Appealing for our accounts. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello to who it concerns.
it has now being 3O days since our accounts were banned.

I have currently started a new account so do not wish for mine back. {Namyswan}

Sparky would wish to have his back as he has waited the 3O days to get his back and has not started a new account up. {Sparkyy}

The other two accounts:
the 2 people say if they are not allowed there acounts back then they will not be bothered with the game anymore and will not come on again, but they do wish to get thier accounts back again please.

1. {SparkysLassy}
2. {DARKMAN}

we have being patient and waited 3O days, we also had to lose out on 7pounds of premium, please could we have them back now? Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Chantelle: 12-16-2009 15:33.

12-16-2009 15:33 Chantelle is offline Search for Posts by Chantelle Add Chantelle to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Threads merged and reopened. Next time ask a mod to open the thread instead of posting a new one Wink
It prevents the confusion Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-16-2009 15:37 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Chantelle

Okay Sorry, Thankyouuu Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Chantelle: 12-16-2009 15:39.

12-16-2009 15:38 Chantelle is offline Search for Posts by Chantelle Add Chantelle to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

I'm sorry but this accounts will not be unbanned

12-18-2009 23:01 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

How come they cannot become unbanned i know all four of them personally all four are friends i am sure they can prove it VIA webcam ???

Pillory - some banned person

i thought i would mention it as they are my friends and you did let these people offf in the thread above what makes sparkyy and co different from them two fromn the thread i posted everyone should be treated same but from when demandred said he knows them you automatically gave them a reduced ban

i did not want to say anything incase it came back on me but when i know there not multiaccounting i have to say something yes sparky - gaz was proberly helping them so yes bann them for account sitting but not for multi - accounting al admit i been there when hese gone on his gf gf sis and brothers to do a couple of quest when they havent been able to get on which i said for him to stop otherwise he will get banned

why would they wanna risk there accounts they are premium players and bought premium every week lost out on money from premium they bought 10 - 20 minutes before they got banned

please give them a second chance keep a eye on them and they go out of line once more yes they deserve to be banned

EDIT : been speaking 2 all four of dem

sparkyy wants to still play but doesnt want to start again

and the ither 3 do not want there accounts back because one of them started again and the other 2 just don't want to cause of the events that occurred

EDIT 2: been speaking to gaz [Sparkyy] if you will un ban them once i let him know about it he will get the other 3 to delete there account or you may do it if possible or he will do it if he doesnt get banned for doing it

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 12-20-2009 23:00.

12-20-2009 03:40 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Chantelle

Why can they not be unbanned? We have done everything that was asked.
12-21-2009 16:37 Chantelle is offline Search for Posts by Chantelle Add Chantelle to your Buddy List
Chantelle

Well Could We Have Just Sparky Back Please You Have Now Banned 2 Or Sparkys Account And He Has Appeald To Both He Was Askin All The Time On His Last 1 But This 1 We Waited Could You Just Unbann Sparkys Please If You Do Sparky Will Be The Only1 Playin From The 1 Ip
12-24-2009 16:16 Chantelle is offline Search for Posts by Chantelle Add Chantelle to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

This will probably warrant a warning but whats that really old saying

"cant do the time... you got it, dont do the crime" Punishment has been dealt, just deal with it

Merry christmas Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

12-24-2009 17:52 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

This anoys me the crap outa me :S

All i ever see is you 3 always gettin banned and moaning about it, and ALWAYS in account trading hoping somebody will give you something..

Seriously just stay with one account and get it over and done with.. report them all and DEAL WITH IT.. ¬_¬

argh worth the warning when i get it
01-07-2010 14:22 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS Sparkyy; namyswan; DARKMAN

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH