Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Namyswan, Sparky, Sparkyslassy, Darkman » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Namyswan, Sparky, Sparkyslassy, Darkman
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Chantelle

Registration Date: 11-17-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Namyswan, Sparky, Sparkyslassy, Darkman Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hello i am the owner of 'namyswan'.

all of the accounts were reported when we got them.
sparkyslassy is my sister
sparky is my boyfriend
darkman is my boyfriends brother

this one and sparkyslassy are from the same I.P
and sparky and darkman are from the same I.P

we all bought premium 2 days ago as well.
could you please tell me why we have being banned and what we can do to get the accounts back please? what ever we have to do we will do.

please could you message me back to explain how and what we can do to get them back.

thanks Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Chantelle: 11-18-2009 12:36.

11-17-2009 17:41 Chantelle is offline Search for Posts by Chantelle Add Chantelle to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thread moved to mishmash

The reason for the ban was made clear in the post szeszej made in pillory.

I am assuming these accounts were not reported to operator?
11-17-2009 19:41 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Chantelle

Thread Starter Thread Started by Chantelle
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they were thats what im saying
11-17-2009 23:43 Chantelle is offline Search for Posts by Chantelle Add Chantelle to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

like always you have the chance to apeal after 30 days for your accounts back. thats if Szes gives u them back

11-17-2009 23:44 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Chantelle

this happend to us last time and we didnt get them back
this is why we made sure we DID report them straight away.
Frown
11-18-2009 00:16 Chantelle is offline Search for Posts by Chantelle Add Chantelle to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Welll pm szes and discuss it with him that way because i doubt the mods can help you only thing they willl say is talk to szes

11-18-2009 00:20 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

Yes listen to 4th, i did same before and reasoned with Sjez. Trust me big huff puff no work, be nice and not angry, worked 4 me

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
11-18-2009 00:22 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Chantelle

i am trying to but im not getting anywere
nobody is messaging me back and its just upsetting me Frown
11-18-2009 00:26 Chantelle is offline Search for Posts by Chantelle Add Chantelle to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

Trust me, i got same feeling, hes not on 24/7 so be patient

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
11-18-2009 00:27 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Chantelle

its hard cos i did report them all and there saying there isnt any on recrd.
he told me to send him a copy of the reports and i dont know were to find them Frown
11-18-2009 00:28 Chantelle is offline Search for Posts by Chantelle Add Chantelle to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Chantelle
i am trying to but im not getting anywere
nobody is messaging me back and its just upsetting me Frown

I Have ad to wait before trust me he will write back or if not email/mail Konrad if you dont get an answer for a week or so.

11-18-2009 00:29 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Chantelle

its hard tho mitchell i have also just spent 6pound on premium and lot Frown
11-18-2009 00:31 Chantelle is offline Search for Posts by Chantelle Add Chantelle to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

well you cannot rush something if someone is not online can you ??

its just patience you got to have sorry to hear about the £6 spent on premium but no one else can help you apart from szes or creators

11-18-2009 00:36 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Chantelle

ano mitchell just does head in Frown
11-18-2009 00:37 Chantelle is offline Search for Posts by Chantelle Add Chantelle to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Well Just Wait For Reply Theres Nothing Else Anyone Can Say Up 2 Szes Now

11-18-2009 00:38 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

RE: Namyswan, Sparky, Sparkyslassy, Darkman Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
hello i am the owner of 'namyswan'.

all of the accounts were reported when we got them.
sparkyslassy is my sister
sparky is my sisters boyfriend
darkman is my sisters boyfriends brother

If sparky is your sisters boyfriend then why does it say Chainey (L) Sparkyy in your signiture? Bit odd that...

Especially when you "namyswan" sent a message in game to me saying you were Chainey:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=25361247&type=1

Sender: namyswan
Message title: Account Trade
Send date: 2009-11-15 20:14:53

Hey Its Chaniey I Know You Dont Want Me To Take Your Account...

So at the moment it looks a bit like you created a seperate forum account to try and pretend that all the accounts belonged to seperate people but I highly doubt that the best thing to do now is wait for Szes to reply and then start again and learn from your 2nd ban and not create multi accounts. Pretty obvious really Roll Eyes

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Apollo: 11-18-2009 07:38.

11-18-2009 07:32 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
foxes

Registration Date: 09-26-2009
Clan: BCE

looks like frm that message they all play the account and makeing new froum account to try and cover it up, not good haveing all these accounts frm 1 iP as it looks like multi and sounds multi

edit grt sig btw that gave u away

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by foxes: 11-18-2009 14:54.

11-18-2009 14:53 foxes is offline Search for Posts by foxes Add foxes to your Buddy List
Chantelle

if you actually read what i say on the other reports .
me and my sister have this account. my sister and i use this IP address
and sparky and darkman used his. they WERE reported. and i am speaking to people getting it sorted.

and also apollo if you read the messages from a while back you will see that all the acounts were traded and reported again. the namyswan was chanieys and she gave it to me as she started again. and sparky was given the DARKMAN account to him by a friend and he gave that to his brother so then he could also start the game - again all the accounts were reported.

Oh and apollo. sunday i wasnt even on the computer as i was at the hospital so it was not me that sent you that message. i had already spoken to sparky about being hacked and he changed my password!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Chantelle: 11-19-2009 11:13.

11-19-2009 11:09 Chantelle is offline Search for Posts by Chantelle Add Chantelle to your Buddy List
foxes

so if ur account got hacked it was ur sister who went on ur account and for sparkyy changeing ur password it rule breaking as only u are aloud to access the account , and it funny how u change ur froum sig, ,in my eyes it all on persion who is makeing the froum account to try and cover up

11-19-2009 12:14 foxes is offline Search for Posts by foxes Add foxes to your Buddy List
Chantelle

and sparkys wasnt the one to change the password.
sparky was at my house with my sister and we spoke to see if we new anybody that could have hacked us.

and if you read what i say this was my sisters account as it was my sisters account and she gave it to me as she started a new one. so this was my sisters board obviously. i changed the sig so then we were not being acused of anything like you are trying to do now.

you can believe what you want as you will do anyways. we are not doing anything wrong and not braking any rules. we had accounts EACH. and reported them ALL.
11-19-2009 12:29 Chantelle is offline Search for Posts by Chantelle Add Chantelle to your Buddy List
foxes

Oh and apollo. sunday i wasnt even on the computer as i was at the hospital so it was not me that sent you that message. i had already spoken to sparky about being hacked and he changed my password!

now ur saying afther u put in in ur last post he changed the password and now ur saying he did not,

so someone is lieing about it you change ur mind like the wind is blowing south

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by foxes: 11-19-2009 14:06.

11-19-2009 14:04 foxes is offline Search for Posts by foxes Add foxes to your Buddy List
Chantelle

for god sake you all just take the mic you really do.
i was at the hospital and i wasnt online. i did not say which day he changed the password i said that i was hacked! and that the password was changed. god if it was up to all you lot you would want a certain time down to the second. as i said above you will all believe what you wnat anyways. its nothing to do with you 2 anyways. im talking to the leaders about the situation.

sombody cant go to hospital now.. pfft.
11-19-2009 14:20 Chantelle is offline Search for Posts by Chantelle Add Chantelle to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

quote:
for god sake you all just take the mic you really do.
i was at the hospital and i wasnt online. i did not say which day he changed the password i said that i was hacked! and that the password was changed. god if it was up to all you lot you would want a certain time down to the second. as i said above you will all believe what you wnat anyways. its nothing to do with you 2 anyways. im talking to the leaders about the situation.sombody cant go to hospital now.. pfft.

So why make another thread in a forum?

You can appeal any ban after 30 days, I suggest you do this and stop spamming.

Closed

11-19-2009 14:42 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Namyswan, Sparky, Sparkyslassy, Darkman

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH