Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Firefox » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Firefox
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bulldozerlf

Registration Date: 02-18-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Mad Firefox Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: bulldozerlf

Problem description: The problem is that in firefox certain javascript doesn't work, such as the sell selected and sell button on the armoury page don't produce the popup, which means my armoury keeps filling up and i can't do anything about it. could you please fix it as i don't have any other browsers installed
02-18-2008 00:36 bulldozerlf is offline Search for Posts by bulldozerlf Add bulldozerlf to your Buddy List
stryke1

Registration Date: 01-15-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: COTU

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It works fine for me.

Make sure you have the latest version of FF.

02-18-2008 00:48 stryke1 is offline Search for Posts by stryke1 Add stryke1 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Try downloading the newest Firefox or reinstalling your current one. You can also try to reinstall Java itself.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-18-2008 02:47 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
bulldozerlf

Thread Starter Thread Started by bulldozerlf

tried both but it still doesn't work, i've checked everything it could possibly be other than the game codes and nothing has worked, but if it's working for everyone else then i'm screwed
02-18-2008 16:47 bulldozerlf is offline Search for Posts by bulldozerlf Add bulldozerlf to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

ive had no problems with firefox :/
have you downloaded any addons for it ???

02-18-2008 16:51 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
bulldozerlf

Thread Starter Thread Started by bulldozerlf

k disabled all add ons and now it works, just gotta figure out which one is screwing it up, thanks alot people
02-18-2008 18:05 bulldozerlf is offline Search for Posts by bulldozerlf Add bulldozerlf to your Buddy List
Kavalor

Registration Date: 09-27-2007
Clan: [-BC-]

Look for some Addons which are blocking Ads or Popups.
02-20-2008 16:05 Kavalor is offline Search for Posts by Kavalor Add Kavalor to your Buddy List Add Kavalor to your Contact List YIM Account Name of Kavalor: kavalorireland
NateDogg
unregistered

yea i get the same happen to me on my firefox, but i installed firefox beta 3 and that seems fine.

odd though it only started doing it recently, but my other 2 pc's which have same version of Firefox on work fine.
02-21-2008 11:56
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Firefox

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH