Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Poisoned Club of Pain (+3) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Poisoned Club of Pain (+3)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Poisoned Club of Pain (+3) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Poisoned Club of Pain (+3) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 6 - 9
Effects: Chance to hit +6, TOUGHNESS +5, LUCK +1, chance for critical hit with weapon +13 %, AGILITY -3, all weapons damage +5
Requirements: LEVEL: 30, STRENGTH: 31, AGILITY: 27, INTELLIGENCE: 4, KNOWLEDGE: 4
Selling price: 13 600 Lgo
Value: Nanites 84, Mana 300

This post has been edited 41 time(s), it was last edited by faceeater: 12-31-2008 15:32.

02-18-2008 20:24 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
tr3at5

Registration Date: 09-11-2007

RE: any idea on these 2 please Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no more than few bs

p.s mods dont like you having two threads :S

they own you knowSmile
02-18-2008 20:30 tr3at5 is offline Search for Posts by tr3at5 Add tr3at5 to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by faceeater
RE: any idea on these 2 please Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP

03-09-2008 10:18 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they are both only for females so that will reduce the price, but if you can find a buyer the necklace of talent may be worth a few LS, maybe even MS
03-09-2008 10:58 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
faceeater
Triple Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

03-09-2008 12:24 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

Talent LS if you find a buyer MS
the other is crap

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
03-09-2008 12:26 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

sold talent Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ha ha ha it went for 1ss 25bs in the end lol

03-11-2008 19:56 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

RE: new item Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

new item any idea

03-21-2008 09:47 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

crap to HS

03-21-2008 10:22 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
faceeater
Triple Ace

RE: corset of death sower Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

03-21-2008 12:16 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

MS+

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-21-2008 12:44 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
faceeater
Triple Ace

up

05-02-2008 19:53 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

hs top

created by Dontmess
05-02-2008 20:10 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

up 2 new items

05-25-2008 19:58 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

the items are probably worth a few hs cos Luck items are rare, but once I saw someone gone for a ss for this item, it was runic shirt cos it had 2 luck, don't why luck is rare but those items you got are lucky for you, so in other words they are like a lifestone or more Big Grin

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
05-25-2008 20:35 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
DarkOne
Lord

Shamanistic Jacket of Apprentice couple HS maybe some LS, i would keep it because it can be used for merges

malicious of caution crap

created by Dontmess
05-26-2008 11:06 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

new

05-27-2008 16:44 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

Sharp Wakizashi of Hitting (+1)

looks rare, maybe less than 1 lifestone, 2 heartstone, few bloodstones, just below a ls Big Grin

its the same as good dagger of agility, but more painful, more damage and more ouch Big Grin

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 05-27-2008 19:59.

05-27-2008 17:51 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
faceeater
Triple Ace

up dagger of skill

06-02-2008 20:14 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

I'd pay MS + LS if i was buying it but i'm just evaluating.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
06-02-2008 20:18 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

a few ls-ms
06-03-2008 11:46 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

up

06-15-2008 11:23 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

RE: Emerald Ring of Genius+5 added15/06/08 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

aw come on evaluate

06-15-2008 19:18 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008

2ls or a ms

Remember The Name...

06-15-2008 21:46 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
faceeater
Triple Ace

ha you prove you know nothing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its worth a fair bit check the auctions

06-15-2008 22:49 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

RE: Emerald Ring of Genius+5 added15/06/08 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

06-22-2008 15:33 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

2ls or more

Remember The Name...

06-22-2008 17:44 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
faceeater
Triple Ace

deadly

06-29-2008 15:32 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

ls maybe more because you don't find deadly armour every day

created by Dontmess
06-29-2008 15:52 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

WOW!!!
Deadly Shirt (+1) Big Grin
thats rare alright, and yeah its true, people don't usally have these and could be worth more than 2ls maybe a MS or even more

Remember The Name...

06-29-2008 17:03 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
faceeater
Triple Ace

up

07-13-2008 15:44 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

LS+

I will also buy if you pm meWink

07-13-2008 15:55 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
faceeater
Triple Ace

eval

07-26-2008 10:58 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

nice item Big Grin
Serrated Dagger of Valour (+3)

I say SS....if its at (+5) Wink

Remember The Name...

07-26-2008 11:23 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
DarkOne
Lord

LS serrated is a crappy prefix and valour is not the best suffix

created by Dontmess
07-27-2008 16:55 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

MS.

Valour usually gets +14?
Serrated gets +6?
both at +5 - 20 agility from it at +5 or something?

Worth MS + Smile

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

07-27-2008 18:27 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
kraftie
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-18-2007

If your selling Pm me and well see.
07-27-2008 20:03 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

Javelin of Perfection Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Javelin of Perfection

08-05-2008 15:26 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

up

08-07-2008 21:16 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

nice item MS-SS

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
08-07-2008 21:49 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Poisoned Club of Pain (+3)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH