Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Caracs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Caracs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
KamaShin

Registration Date: 02-19-2008

Caracs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can someone tell me the caracteristics of the simple AK 47 (no updrage, lvl 0 AK 47) please?
is there a dabatase with the caracs of weapons?

Thanks

(all I can see are ak +3 and they're too high in requirements, I would like to know though if I could equip one that I would buy and downgrade)
02-19-2008 14:37 KamaShin is offline Search for Posts by KamaShin Add KamaShin to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ak-47

Two-handed gun
Damage: 15 - 25
Effects: attacks per round: 6
Requirements: LEVEL: 37, STRENGTH: 30, AGILITY: 12, PERCEPTION: 35, INTELLIGENCE: 31, KNOWLEDGE: 28
Selling price: 23 150 Lgo
Value: Nanites 19, Mana 4

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-19-2008 14:42 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
KamaShin

Thread Starter Thread Started by KamaShin
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect, thanks a lot Smile
02-19-2008 15:53 KamaShin is offline Search for Posts by KamaShin Add KamaShin to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Just remember, that is from an absorber's point of view, and we have -5% requirements...

02-19-2008 17:33 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

nope its not i dont think i took it from the BoS forum items list Baby

(sorry mortis if im not allowed to do that)

quote:

Smile

02-19-2008 17:34 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

The Ak-47 UG3 posted is not from an absorber. I have the same requirements and I'm a beastmaster.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-19-2008 18:04 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Well sorry, but i just saw that UG3 was an absorber and it sort of clicked in my brain that it was straight from his armoury.....

02-19-2008 18:11 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

fair enough lol... i should have made it more clear ... my bad

quote:

Smile

02-20-2008 08:32 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
KamaShin

Thread Starter Thread Started by KamaShin

you got me sweating for a moment lol, Shocked
02-20-2008 09:52 KamaShin is offline Search for Posts by KamaShin Add KamaShin to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Caracs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH