Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » mana..... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page mana.....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mech

Registration Date: 01-21-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: UDW

mana..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

does anyone know anything that is good for gaining mana when destoryed. i am desperate to merge and get a shuriken of vengeance but im 400 short of the mana needed.

02-19-2008 17:06 mech is offline Search for Posts by mech Add mech to your Buddy List
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: S.H

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think guns tend to give alot more mana then any other weapon type, buy a 2handed gun off auction for 1 bloodstone then destroy it for about 30-40 mana

02-19-2008 17:23 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Other way round I'm afraid - guns are really only good for nanites. Maybe you haven't considered another option...downgrade both the items you are merging to +1 and you will require a lot less mana to make your Shuriken of Vengeance Wink If you've already thought of that, look for duplicated items that are +4 or +5 on auction and don't tend to get bids (Bandanna of Shepherd +5 or Corset of Guard +4 right now)

02-19-2008 17:40 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: S.H

Oh yeah, mana is th second value, always thought iw as the first

But yeah best bet is to do what he says and downgraade them so they're both +1, and buy cheap stuff on auctions, or keep doing quests and destroy everything you get with a + value or a pre/suffix

02-19-2008 19:50 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
mech

Thread Starter Thread Started by mech

ok thankyou, is there a way to downgrade except by failing to upgrade?

02-20-2008 09:52 mech is offline Search for Posts by mech Add mech to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-20-2008 10:13 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
mech

Thread Starter Thread Started by mech
omg Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ty ever so much. this will save me alot of time.

02-20-2008 16:33 mech is offline Search for Posts by mech Add mech to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » mana.....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH