Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » Perfect Cap of the Shepherd BN=14K » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Perfect Cap of the Shepherd BN=14K
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tuna

images/avatars/avatar-408.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

Perfect Cap of the Shepherd BN=14K Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Cap of the Shepherd BN=14K

Helmet
Defence: -2
Effects: PERCEPTION +14, TOUGHNESS -4, defence -4
Requirements: LEVEL: 5, STRENGTH: 3
Selling price: 19 400 Lgo

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tuna: 11-29-2009 16:43.

11-22-2009 17:22 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
Tuna

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tuna
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

11-24-2009 07:41 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
Tuna

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

11-26-2009 17:12 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
Tuna

11-28-2009 18:42 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
Tuna

11-29-2009 16:43 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
Tuna

11-30-2009 11:59 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS & AOD

Agreed BN @ 12k

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

11-30-2009 14:29 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » Perfect Cap of the Shepherd BN=14K

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH