Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Changes on this server » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Changes on this server
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dudur

images/avatars/avatar-8.gif

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Changes on this server Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a question to all members of this forum who have any contact with people who make the game, bloodwars.

I want to aks about the new server, I mean what will change and will this server be like R1 or R2 from the Polish BW, huh?

02-28-2007 23:21 dudur is offline Homepage of dudur Search for Posts by dudur Add dudur to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This server is entirely like Polish R2

03-01-2007 00:05 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
dudur

Thread Starter Thread Started by dudur
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that's not really good, I like the Polish R1 much more, I like TRADE!

anyway, I will play here because I want to play also in English language Smile

03-01-2007 09:49 dudur is offline Homepage of dudur Search for Posts by dudur Add dudur to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

tradeing will be added this month, I think

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
03-01-2007 09:52 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
dudur

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great!!! I love you guys!!

03-01-2007 09:59 dudur is offline Homepage of dudur Search for Posts by dudur Add dudur to your Buddy List
MikiOne

images/avatars/avatar-7.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

3 x yes for this idea!Big Grin

Make blow job not war !
>>>>>>>>>>>>?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<
03-01-2007 10:09 MikiOne is offline Search for Posts by MikiOne Add MikiOne to your Buddy List
Malester

images/avatars/avatar-14.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by C47

You mean the auction for stones, or the trade system from R1?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Malester: 03-01-2007 12:56.

03-01-2007 12:56 Malester is offline Search for Posts by Malester Add Malester to your Buddy List
Trafik

images/avatars/avatar-13.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Malester
quote:
Originally posted by C47

You mean the auction for stones, or the trade system from R1?

auction for stones

03-01-2007 12:58 Trafik is offline Search for Posts by Trafik Add Trafik to your Buddy List
dudur

just stones?
lol, so we will buy stones...

amazing...

03-01-2007 13:20 dudur is offline Homepage of dudur Search for Posts by dudur Add dudur to your Buddy List
Malester

images/avatars/avatar-14.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by dudur
just stones?
lol, so we will buy stones...

amazing...

No, we will trade stones for items.
03-01-2007 13:23 Malester is offline Search for Posts by Malester Add Malester to your Buddy List
Trafik

images/avatars/avatar-13.jpg

stone is cach in auction system

03-01-2007 13:25 Trafik is offline Search for Posts by Trafik Add Trafik to your Buddy List
tomek1919

And how about deviding stones into smaller ones ? Will it be added with auction system ?

03-01-2007 13:42 tomek1919 is offline Search for Posts by tomek1919 Add tomek1919 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for tomek1919
Djeronimo

images/avatars/avatar-23.jpg

the trade will be from lvl 30 or anyone can trade?

03-02-2007 17:10 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

trade will be only for 40 lvl and more

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
03-02-2007 20:21 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

heh, only from 40 lvl, we have to wait looooong time

03-03-2007 08:08 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

What about dividing stones? Will it be from 40lvl+ too?

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

03-03-2007 09:23 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Hermit

Registration Date: 03-02-2007

Or it will not be commerce with Pts Of progress like on polish r1??
That isn't good idea :/

03-03-2007 11:09 Hermit is offline Search for Posts by Hermit Add Hermit to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

we will see how the trade looks when we get lvl 40 Wink

03-03-2007 14:24 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
dudur

I think that the trade limit is made because of previous experience with some Polish guys, who cheated in a way, but not cheated to enough to get a ban, but this what they did was not fair, but I don't want to tell you what they did

03-04-2007 17:00 dudur is offline Homepage of dudur Search for Posts by dudur Add dudur to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Changes on this server

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH