Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » old market » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page old market
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

old market Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i feel that the requirements for old market are to high
wondering if ne1 agrees with me
maybe with enough support it can be changed
not likely but i can try cant i
02-22-2008 13:32 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they are not too high Wink they are actually fine, just keep playing and sooner or later you'll reach them

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
02-22-2008 13:38 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aidensixx
old market Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im guessing you already have the old market
if so how long did it take you to get there
02-22-2008 14:49 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i allready was there when the old market was introduced, before lvl 20 you won't need it anyway, so don't bother ... if you are lvl 20 you should get items increasing appearance ( hat kilt .... ) so you can build it. your knowledge should be around the same... and brothel lvl 7 is a task i think ( not sure though )

created by Dontmess
02-22-2008 14:53 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

if that seemed rude Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i apologise
the last line was meant as a question more than anything else
its just its taking forever for me so maybe theres something im doing that you didnt or something im not doing tht you did
02-22-2008 14:53 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

ambush higher vamparies you can beat, do quests is actually enough Smile

created by Dontmess
02-22-2008 14:53 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

thanks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeh my knowledge isnt great but im working on tht atm
as for brothel ill need more intelligence for that one
and yeh u need brothel at level 8 as a task
thanks for the help ill put it to use now
02-22-2008 14:57 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

what lvl are you btw ?

created by Dontmess
02-22-2008 14:59 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

level 21 not far off 22
02-22-2008 15:06 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

ok by lvl 25-26 you should be able to build the market, that was also the old auction limit

created by Dontmess
02-22-2008 15:25 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

yeh tht sounds bout rite
long time but not as long as it could be
02-22-2008 15:29 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » old market

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH