Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Confessions booth » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Confessions booth 3 Votes - Average Rating: 9.333 Votes - Average Rating: 9.333 Votes - Average Rating: 9.333 Votes - Average Rating: 9.33
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Confessions booth Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

share you sin with the world Tongue
feel better about it >_>

i hate diablo for having amazing eq Tongue
i love aud for being ten pence short of a pound Tongue

EDIT: whilst i'm at it, i am the one and only, you love me or you hate me, but you can't get rid of me Wink

i love you all

love from

your favourite gay animal Tongue

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by smierc: 11-28-2009 00:15.

11-28-2009 00:14 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

RE: Confessions booth Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by smierc
EDIT: whilst i'm at it, i am the one and only, you love me or you hate me, but you can't get rid of me Wink

lol like marmite Tongue (I like marmite btw)

I am jealous of anyone with over 3ms Crying cos thats exactly wat I need atm

I hate Cultist's (opening a can of worms here) cos of there stupid arcana Wink although if I was a Cultist I would use it too but come on those who use it in defence Mad

Anyhow thats all for now will post again soon with more most likely Big Grin

11-28-2009 00:41 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I run around the street screaming with my trousers around my ankles and a finger up my butt. I usually get arrested and get cavity searched and enjoy it Tongue

Oh wait... it ISN'T those type of confessions... XD

On an on-topic note: I hate those melee users because they're freaking impossible for ME to hit.

Also hate the fact that everyone has stones and i don't, because i need perfect equips and i ain't getting them for awhile while THEY ARE ALL BUYING THE GOD-DAMN ITEMS I WANT FREAKING A-HOLEZ!

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
11-28-2009 02:11 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by smierc
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i feel for you there nem, i really do =/
i need a freaking chain mail / tailcoat of caligula, but wil one show up? noooo and if one does some noob will be like omg! its a head with blood dripping! lets buy it to be hardcore!

11-28-2009 11:20 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

now this confession booth just fr bw or is it fr rl aswell (i hope it fr rl cuz now i know where my last warnin come from)

11-29-2009 04:22 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

I have to confess, I like when people hate me for having (supposedly) amazing equip. I worked hard to get it, so I feel honored that some people actually think it is good enough to hate me because of it.
Big Grin

11-29-2009 11:31 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

I have to confess... I'm heterosexual...

I know it might be shocking for some people, but it's true... Sorry Aud.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-29-2009 11:39 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion

hahahahahahaa i knew it :X haha whoop i'm still in with a chance Wink

lol

anyways i confess i really do love pasties :d hmmmm nom nom nom nom Wink

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

11-29-2009 13:28 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: dark

ok my turn i confess that I like pasties and that i killed santa and the easter bunny last year Pleased

11-29-2009 13:35 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
smierc
Double Ace

quote:

lies ;p
tell that to our poor son ;p

11-29-2009 15:01 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

quote:
quote:

lies ;p

GAY LION \0/

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

11-29-2009 19:08 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

Forgot to mention I killed RNG!!!!(i wish)

11-29-2009 19:23 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
smierc
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2
quote:
quote:

lies ;p

GAY LION \0/

GAY LIGER \0/

anyway, ontopic

i bid against a clan mate on an item since i was getting fed up of missing items due to clanmates calling "dibbs"

11-29-2009 19:26 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lies ;p

GAY LION \0/

GAY LIGER \0/

anyway, ontopic

i bid against a clan mate on an item since i was getting fed up of missing items due to clanmates calling "dibbs"

GAY TIGER + GAY LION = GAY LIGER. (if that actually happened IRL, i'd be fricking baffled)

Also, that happens alot as it is, someone screams "MYNIE ITEMS NO1Z BID ON IT OTHARWIVE I NO LIKETH YOU" and expect you to sit back and watch them steal the item you need aswell as they do. BUT the fact is you've played longer than them so you got more priority (IMO)

And on-topic of RL. I hate haters. Kinda counter-effective since now i'm one of those haters, but hey, they need to burn for hating people for no apparent reason (and no, nothing triggered me saying that, i just do)

I'm backety back back
11-29-2009 19:47 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lies ;p

GAY LION \0/

GAY LIGER \0/

anyway, ontopic

GAY TIGER + GAY LION = GAY LIGER. (if that actually happened IRL, i'd be fricking baffled)

Also, that happens alot as it is, someone screams "MYNIE ITEMS NO1Z BID ON IT OTHARWIVE I NO LIKETH YOU" and expect you to sit back and watch them steal the item you need aswell as they do. BUT the fact is you've played longer than them so you got more priority (IMO)

yay for nem, i know that, currently hating the guy with magic senses... I ONLY DO 2 FREAKING QUESTS A DAY, AND THIS SAME FREAKING GUY GETS ME IN QUEST GEAR BOTH FREAKING TIMES!
i confess to wanting to stab him in the eyes

11-29-2009 19:58 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
quote:
quote:

GAY LIGER \0/

anyway, ontopic

yay for nem, i know that, currently hating the guy with magic senses... I ONLY DO 2 FREAKING QUESTS A DAY, AND THIS SAME FREAKING GUY GETS ME IN QUEST GEAR BOTH FREAKING TIMES!
i confess to wanting to stab him in the eyes

Gonna destroy the man-sandwich, well it's got one woman in it... but 1 woman + 4 men = fricking eww -.-

Anywho, that sounds oddly familiar... i have no clue if YOUR that guy that i attack and they always happen to be questing. But i doubt it. If it is, then ima attack j00 again Tongue

I'm backety back back
11-29-2009 20:05 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

quote:

Gonna destroy the man-sandwich, well it's got one woman in it... but 1 woman + 4 men = fricking eww -.-

Anywho, that sounds oddly familiar... i have no clue if YOUR that guy that i attack and they always happen to be questing. But i doubt it. If it is, then ima attack j00 again Tongue

it isn't nem, you could only just about hit my last account a few months back, that was 66 points ftw!...and you couldn't hit me cos i had hench agi Tongue

EDIT: killing manwich now it's just us ;p

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by smierc: 11-29-2009 20:12.

11-29-2009 20:11 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

hey smierc i confess that i just posted a reply on your elvish shorts of rogue

11-29-2009 20:14 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
smierc
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred2
hey smierc i confess that i just posted a reply on your elvish shorts of rogue

i confess my love to you!

11-29-2009 20:29 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

Cheers Big Grin .....

11-29-2009 20:30 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
smierc
Double Ace

i would liek to confess to trying to cheat the system? Tongue
trying to buy 100 junk to later sell it in smaller chunks so i can have smaller stones and not have lost out

(no im not saying i have done this, merely attempted as someone else gets there first)

11-29-2009 21:12 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Clicked this ages ago, meant to reply then, closed it and NOW came back to it.

quote:
trying to buy 100 junk to later sell it in smaller chunks so i can have smaller stones and not have lost out

(no im not saying i have done this, merely attempted as someone else gets there first)

I'm sure that's actually pretty damn smart... assuming you need a bundle of BS in the first place. Saying that, it'd be best to sell the 100 junk in pieces of 18 afterwards (9 BS for each set)

I'm backety back back
11-29-2009 22:36 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

quote:

quote:

I'm sure that's actually pretty damn smart... assuming you need a bundle of BS in the first place. Saying that, it'd be best to sell the 100 junk in pieces of 18 afterwards (9 BS for each set)

that was indeed the plan nem

11-29-2009 22:50 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

quote:

quote:

haha the system has failed

now i really dunno what t confess too much t confess rea;;y but i'll make a short list of em

i ike t menipulate ppl into doin funy things,
i smoke perfectly legal drugs Big Grin
and the rest of the stuff i've done is pretty dirty and i still debating if i'll get another warnin b4 i go

11-29-2009 23:05 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Confessions booth

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH