Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » temp ban » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page temp ban
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Joey_boy12

Registration Date: 07-09-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

temp ban Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i got temp ban for nothink i left myself waiting for my expo to finshed and it said i got temp ban for antibot II
11-28-2009 12:51 Joey_boy12 is offline Search for Posts by Joey_boy12 Add Joey_boy12 to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

RE: temp ban Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey_boy12
i got temp ban for nothink i left myself waiting for my expo to finshed and it said i got temp ban for antibot II

sorry, nothing anybody can do about that, try not refreshing the page so much, or clicking whilst lagging.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

11-28-2009 18:25 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Antibot is an automatic tool that bans people who click too much to put it short.

11-30-2009 21:23 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » temp ban

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH