Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Happy About Something Thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy About Something Thread 4 Votes - Average Rating: 4.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

Happy About Something Thread Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Close if u want mods but i think this should be here because:

- We have screaming thread but not much if something goes good
-Small talk is too random

Things u may say:

-We have loads of thread, e.g Battlefield etc
-My reponse is this can have ANYTHING and idea of comment on expos thread (by Pops) i think this be good place to post + be able to talk about instead of ceberate thread

Tell me what u think

Closed within 1hr = U not like
Staying open 1hr+ = Yay

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
11-30-2009 00:04 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So... basically this is a thread where we can say congratulations to peoples attacks/quests/expos?

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
11-30-2009 00:11 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by foxy9
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yup, keep Pos happy, well it morely anything, merges, upgrades etc

E.g.

Im happy as i risked Leg G scorpio +3 with hs and now its at G+4

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by foxy9: 11-30-2009 00:15.

11-30-2009 00:14 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
Originally posted by foxy9
Yup, keep Pos happy, well it morely anything, merges, upgrades etc

E.g.

Im happy as i risked Leg G scorpio +3 with hs and now its at G+4

>>Lucky upgrading without Ritual Wink

11-30-2009 00:27 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BK / .DB.

well there thread ll be about everything Big Grin

i'm happy cos at last i've got a chance to merge legend murderous 2h sword Big Grin
and i'm happy cos i'm drunk Big Grin home made wine <3333

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

11-30-2009 00:30 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Lols great drunks are in =P

What like Blods?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by foxy9: 11-30-2009 00:52.

11-30-2009 00:51 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

I'm happy cos I got my long awaited gold badge this week and have had some unbelieveable finds and upgrading luck Big Grin November has been a great month for BW and I can merge some pretty good 2h melee stuff Wink and I'm happy that foxy has created this thread cos it's always nice to here congratz after u've done something smods might have been a bit harsh but hey ho wth I'm happy Pleased

edit: @ foxy by the sounds of it yes like blods Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Apollo: 11-30-2009 01:16.

11-30-2009 01:16 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Gratz, what u found?

11-30-2009 01:23 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

RE: Happy About Something Thread Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Soz for double

This has made me happy - RnG

DE2

+ Extra Long Night of Heroes

12-02-2009 01:26 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Please try to not multipost. Normally I wouldn't react, but... Man, it's 3 minutes. Nobody probably even saw your previous post so you should have edited it instead of posting a new reply...

Next time a warning will be issued. Offtopic or not, you can't just break rules.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-02-2009 08:03 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

You don't seem to be quite happy about it Evan, plus it's 3 minutes + 1 day :x

Anyway I'm very happy about finding first ingredient for my solar set fo jewellery (I've posted it here: Lucky Finds ), and I'm happy about weather in my town, which is nice and sunny now, and was quite crappy for few days before Smile .

EDIT@down: lol you're right xD

quote:
IGN: Atomos

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 12-02-2009 12:51.

12-02-2009 11:31 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Lol, right, didn't notice it. Forget about what I said foxy Tongue
I just received a report and checked. Didn't notce the difference betweed [b]Today[b] and 11-30-2009 Tongue
Plus, I'm ill so don't expect me to be perfect this week Tongue

And it's two days, or maybe I don't know the difference between 2.12 and 30.11 Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-02-2009 12:07 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
foxy9
Lord

Lols, i didn't see that, dam i should have posted 3mins earlyer =P

12-02-2009 16:38 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Im happy Im unstopppable today all ambushes have been successful and given 70 xp minimum quite a few were 100 +.
I have deffended 100% .
The only downer is that there isnt mutch blood out there so Im still low on it.

12-04-2009 12:15 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

I'm happy about the fact I'm not happy (Couldn't resist)

And I'm happy that I finally finished Chapter 23 of my story - now posted on the board

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

12-04-2009 15:57 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

I'm happy my thread about the offtopic game has gotten so many replies so quickly Smile

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

12-05-2009 18:01 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
I'm happy my thread about the offtopic game has gotten so many replies so quickly Smile

I'm happy that someone created a thread where all my random thoughts of randomness is actually useful Big Grin Cool

12-05-2009 18:12 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Raziels things that make you go hmm makes me happy it reminds me of that song.Smile

Im also happy about getting a red dragon instead of a pheonix and still beating it then being invited on a hydra and getting a gold and we got that.

lots of xp for a chainge.

Going after a red dragon and getting a Hydra badge Smile

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 12-17-2009 12:06.

12-06-2009 00:18 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Happy About Something Thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH