Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Auction » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Auction 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: dark

Auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was wondering could you put up a new feature on auction were you can see what items you bought and for how much?

like this...

[ YOUR/WATCHED AUCTIONS ] - [ CREATE AN AUCTION ] - [ ITEMS LIST ] - [ CLOSED AUCTIONS ] - [BID ITEMS]

12-01-2009 16:48 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

RE: Auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I actually really like this idea, i usally find myself tracking throuygh tons of records to find stuff like that.

Only problem is probs cause lag

I thought u ment have a option that shows all items ur bidding on at the time (aka active auctions) which i think would be brilliant too as then could use 3 watched items for other stuff

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
12-01-2009 16:53 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Demandred2
RE: Auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I mean like your entire history of bid items e.g

Good Light Dagger of Hitting (+5) 40 / 21 / 6 / 3 / 2 2009-12-01

Good Antique Dagger of Hitting (+5) 0 / 0 / 0 / 2 / 4 2009-12-01
05:31:22

and on and on....

12-01-2009 16:55 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You mean like the patch necro got?

12-04-2009 00:15 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Aah i would love this... too much time trawling closed auctions to find my buying prices...

Support!

12-04-2009 00:30 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Yeah i agree with this too! But alas, as EVERYONE knows, the devs couldnt give two hoots about what we, the players think about the game. And as for that they won't even consider adding this.

12-05-2009 20:54 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

Hold your tongue Unholy

The devs are doing the adding 5 extra watch auctions like someone suggested but i love this idea demandred

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
12-05-2009 21:11 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I don't really see a point in adding such a feature, why would you need so much to find the price?

12-06-2009 14:26 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Demandred2

Doesnt matter any more becuase of the new patch

12-06-2009 16:36 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Auction

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH