Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » I wanna know... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I wanna know...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
LifeStealer

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: MOD

I wanna know... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How can I earn BloodStones fast? I have 6, Bloodstones but now I have only 1 remained. I have upgraded my mace to mace+5 but I need a Lifestone now to make it a good mace. I lack Bloodstones, how can I earn more BloodStones?

"I'm one with the Earth."

02-25-2008 05:40 LifeStealer is offline Homepage of LifeStealer Search for Posts by LifeStealer Add LifeStealer to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

do tasks
you get one every 1k experience
buy junk and sell on auction
sell items on auction that are decent
you get them on quests also

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

02-25-2008 06:11 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
LifeStealer

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: MOD

Thread Starter Thread Started by LifeStealer
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't make an auction yet. I'm just level 6. Level 20's the required right?

"I'm one with the Earth."

02-25-2008 06:34 LifeStealer is offline Homepage of LifeStealer Search for Posts by LifeStealer Add LifeStealer to your Buddy List
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

Yeah your best bet is doing quests because you sometimes pick up stones randomly and it also helps you work your way to 2000 exp Smile

02-25-2008 07:37 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

yes it is, also quests isn't best for bs, your much better of trying to do tasks
most are easy
and they give bs and points of progress as rewards

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

02-25-2008 08:16 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

why waste stones upgrading a normal mace ???
save them for items that can help get stats up so quests are easier
and soon you will find better items and will need stones for them as well :/

02-25-2008 08:36 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

i made the mistake of upgrading normal daggers to +5 and then had no stones when i needed them... i would reccomend not upgrading anything until it has a prefix or suffix that your planning on using

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 02-25-2008 09:25.

02-25-2008 09:25 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » I wanna know...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH