Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » I need runic armor » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page I need runic armor
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BK / .DB.

I need runic armor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone have for sell?

Info on nick: Davor

PS. sorry for my english Roll Eyes

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

02-25-2008 10:36 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
mech

Registration Date: 01-21-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: UDW

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have a runic cap i could sell.

02-25-2008 21:30 mech is offline Search for Posts by mech Add mech to your Buddy List
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a ruinic hat (+3)

02-25-2008 22:54 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I need runic armor

He wants runic ARMOUR, not headgear...

02-26-2008 17:47 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » I need runic armor

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH