Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » Set bonuses - Necropolis » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Set bonuses - Necropolis 5 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Set bonuses - Necropolis Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All up-to-date set bonuses may be always find here:

http://r2.bloodwars.net/test_sets.php?srv=3

12-04-2009 12:57 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BK / .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Szeszej, u've deleted wrong topic -.- there r now 2 topics - with old necro bonuses and this one, but there isn't topic with underworld set bonuses :>

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

12-04-2009 13:33 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

why you delete topic with moria sets bonus?

12-04-2009 13:33 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

It's not deleted.

I've switched necropolis with underworld bonuses. Now everything should be ok.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-04-2009 13:50 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Oops Wink At least I have mods who can repair my mistakes Tongue

12-04-2009 14:05 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

Out of interest

Was any concideration given that prehaps the Legendary perfect sets give you access to the Act 2 third arcana?

Example

Legendary Animal : STRENGTH +3, TOUGHNESS +3, Allows to use the arcanum Bloodfrenzy, Allows to use the arcanum Beast`s Hide, BLOOD PTS +5 %

Legendary Good Animal : STRENGTH +5, TOUGHNESS +5, Allows to use the arcanum Bloodfrenzy, Allows to use the arcanum Beast`s Hide, BLOOD PTS +8 %

Legendary Perfect Animal : STRENGTH +6, TOUGHNESS +6, Allows to use the arcanum Bloodfrenzy, Allows to use the arcanum Beast`s Hide, BLOOD PTS +10 %, Shadow of the Beast

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

12-04-2009 15:13 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Clan: BK / .DB.

Tutorial:

quote:
"These arcana won't be available through any items sets!"

and this won't be changed, almost for sure Tongue maybe when there ll be a3 and new arcanas, a2 arcanas ll be in items, but not now Wink

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

12-05-2009 00:57 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
Bowmore

images/avatars/avatar-1122.jpg

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

I don't have the pieces to check this myself, but I was curious...

If you have a set of mixed quality, some Legendary, some not, does a Legendary Normal quality item rank above a non-Legendary Perfect item, in terms of the quality of a set?

For example:
Legendary Vengeful Amulet
Perfect Vengeful Ring
Perfect Vengeful Bracelet

Is this a Vengeful set, a Legendary Vengeful set, or a Perfect Vengeful set?

12-08-2009 10:52 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
Smurf

Registration Date: 02-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: FnV

I think this will be a normal Vengeful set Smile You need all parts of the same quality to get full bonuses.

12-08-2009 10:59 Smurf is offline Search for Posts by Smurf Add Smurf to your Buddy List
WhiteWolfe

images/avatars/avatar-572.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2009

..could you have two bonuses then??
one on jewelry and one for clothes?

12-09-2009 16:06 WhiteWolfe is offline Search for Posts by WhiteWolfe Add WhiteWolfe to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

As long as you have the right items, yes.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-09-2009 17:00 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
six-shooter

Registration Date: 01-02-2010
Race in game: Cultist

What about the prefixes that are not in the list, do they give any set bonuses? Such as artistic, field or flexible.

01-02-2010 19:33 six-shooter is offline Search for Posts by six-shooter Add six-shooter to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by six-shooter
What about the prefixes that are not in the list, do they give any set bonuses? Such as artistic, field or flexible.

no, there aren't sets of those, go find field headgear...try it

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

01-02-2010 21:07 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
six-shooter

Registration Date: 01-02-2010
Race in game: Cultist

Ok, thanks.

01-05-2010 09:23 six-shooter is offline Search for Posts by six-shooter Add six-shooter to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Clan: bunnies

up...important thread getting buried.
11-20-2013 00:21 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

Good shout brundlefly, sticky.

11-20-2013 17:39 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » Set bonuses - Necropolis

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH