Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » First level 5 Black Knight on server » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page First level 5 Black Knight on server 3 Votes - Average Rating: 9.333 Votes - Average Rating: 9.333 Votes - Average Rating: 9.333 Votes - Average Rating: 9.33
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

First level 5 Black Knight on server Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As far as I could tell I am the first Level 5 Black Knight on this server Big Grin

I acheived this at level 77

Black Knight
LEVEL 5 : helmet defence min 35, armour defence min 70, pants defence min 35

Heart of Darkness
LEVEL 5: 5000 PoP, 1 soulstone
Traits: All weapons hit rating+75

Power of Faith
LEVEL 5: 5000 PoP, 1 soulstone
Traits: chance for critical strike +30 %

Double strike
LEVEL 5: 22500 PoP, 2 soulstones
Traits : LUCK +6, additional 1 attacks with every weapon. HP +10 %

Apprentice of the Dark Side
LEVEL 5: 22500 PoP, 2 soulstones
Traits : experience +24 % (aura*)

Took me a lot of patience and stones but I've finally done it where I have setups to attack and expo properly.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f55ab39ce5

12-04-2009 18:54 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Congratulations on getting level 5. But from the looks of THAT setup, it's strictly for defense Tongue Can you show us your attacking kit?

If that's it, then no offense, but it doesn't look like you can hit much o_0

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
12-04-2009 19:07 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Hespera
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That is my defence setup...I have 3 setups that I use for attack, expo, defence but depending on who I ambush I might switch an item or 2.

Expo setup (for most expos)
Perfect Helmet of Adrenaline
Good Field Vest of the Death Sower (+2)
Good Amulet of Levitation (+3)
Good Bracelet of Youth (+1)
Good Ring of Youth (+2)
Good Light Shorts of the Scout (+4)
Legendary Perfect Serrated Mace of Betrayal

DAMAGE
3× 193 - 209 Legendary Perfect Serrated Mace of Betrayal
DEFENCE 199
STRENGTH 101
AGILITY 173
TOUGHNESS 50
APPEARANCE 75
CHARISMA 58
REPUTATION 63
PERCEPTION 30
INTELLIGENCE 40
KNOWLEDGE 40

Edit: These stats are without arcana sets.

Attack setup

Perfect Helmet of Adrenaline
Good Field Vest of the Death Sower (+2)
Titanium Neckerchief of Misdemeanour (+5)
Good Titanium Ring of Misdemeanour
Good Ring of Misdemeanour (+1)
Good Elvish Skirt of the Rogue (+4)
Legendary Good Crystal Mace of Betrayal (+3)

DAMAGE
3× 149 - 165 Legendary Good Crystal Mace of Betrayal (+3)
DEFENCE 223
STRENGTH 86
AGILITY 106
TOUGHNESS 50
APPEARANCE 68
CHARISMA 104
REPUTATION 111
PERCEPTION 30
INTELLIGENCE 40
KNOWLEDGE 40

12-04-2009 19:21 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Big Grin

Congratz Hespera Smile

Bout time someone got to level 5 think it will be a while before I do lol but no this is great for BK's everywhere your a real inspiration that its possible Smile thanks and enjoy the need benefits Wink

12-04-2009 20:11 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HLL

congrats ...nicely done Smile Smile your armour is really one of the best for BK with tattoo level 5 Happy )
12-04-2009 20:17 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Whoa, okay now for your expo setup i can see you hitting stuff. But is it possible to hit stuff with 106 agility? (plus tattoo bonus makes about 131 right?)

Still, nice job, now i just gotta make sure i ain't on the recieving end of that damned mace anytime soon XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
12-04-2009 21:09 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

Thanks everyone Smile

Nemaszis: I attack mainly gunners and don't really need as much agility for them, I just need rep to get through. Sometimes I don't use the good ring of misdemeanor+1 and use another titanium ring to get extra strength and toughness for the ones who have deadlier hits and higher defence. I also have a few other weapons I swap out depending on the target. If I attack a ranged user it can be trickier trying to get enough rep and agility, I have to be careful with them and am working on upgrading another armour piece that will help with that. a lot of people have been using high charisma defences too which typically mean I need more damage and strength so again agility no so much a factor. Several of my pieces can still be upgraded too so at least I know that I still have room to improve things here and there.

12-04-2009 21:18 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Show off! Congratulations, finally a ''complete'' BK in Underworld.

12-05-2009 13:00 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

Very nice gratz

But what about if u want to get speed like Blods, u won't have working tats =(

Anyway u'll kick more donkey now

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
12-05-2009 13:04 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by foxy9
Very nice gratz

Perfect Corset (+1)
- defence increased by 1 for every 4 char levels

I don`t really want to think about merging something else right now but if I want extra hits with speed armour I`ll be trying to make a p+1 corset for the needed defence.

12-05-2009 22:17 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera
quote:
Originally posted by foxy9
Very nice gratz

Perfect Corset (+1)
- defence increased by 1 for every 4 char levels

I don`t really want to think about merging something else right now but if I want extra hits with speed armour I`ll be trying to make a p+1 corset for the needed defence.
You might have some problems with that since perfect corset of speed (+1) looks like that(bonus defence depending on level and easiness not included):

Perfect Corset of Speed (+1)

Armour (Only for females)
Defence: 28
Effects: REPUTATION +10, APPEARANCE +19, additional 2 attacks with every weapon, chance for critical hit with guns -66 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 90, STRENGTH: 76, APPEARANCE: 44, CHARISMA: 46

it will be heavy like hell if you're going to merge something like that with prefix which adds defence(scaled or strengthened perhaps?)

EDIT@down: lol, my reading with comprehesion sucks at this hour, sorry xD

quote:
IGN: Atomos

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 12-06-2009 01:03.

12-05-2009 23:37 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

That's one reason why I said I don't want to think about merging right now lol. I can try for legendary and/or I can try for prefix. It's not a priority right now. It would be nice to have some extra hits but I will be sacrificing agility for them.

I have absorber easiness and level easiness which will help. Maybe in another few level I start working on collecting the pieces. Right now I will just upgrade what I already have since I've been neglecting a few items.

12-06-2009 00:14 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Well done - that is some impressive work & patience. Smile

I have a male BK on france & one of poland accounts, both on lvl3 tattoo, and the hardest thing I find with the tattoo is not just getting the defence, but also getting appearence high enough to equip better jewelry.

So a question to you & other BK's on the forum - do you think that it is "easier" (I use the term very loosely!) to make a better BK as a female or male?

And what vampire race do you think is the best for BK's?

Any thoughts. Smile

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-06-2009 11:04 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Well done - that is some impressive work & patience. Smile

I have a male BK on france & one of poland accounts, both on lvl3 tattoo, and the hardest thing I find with the tattoo is not just getting the defence, but also getting appearence high enough to equip better jewelry.

So a question to you & other BK's on the forum - do you think that it is "easier" (I use the term very loosely!) to make a better BK as a female or male?

And what vampire race do you think is the best for BK's?

Any thoughts. Smile

In my opinion as I am one Tongue probably the best race would surely be Beastmaster with the use of SoB Roll Eyes but I'm sure some people might say otherwise Smile

As for gender hmm... well I suppose female could be a better advantage seeing as also things tend to be cheaper if they are for females only but I suppose the really good items for BK are unisex like the vest and the helmet but on the appearance front so far I'm a level 4 BK and at the moment I don't seem to have a problem with app Wink but maybe thats just me and the fact that I'm not as high up as Hesp or some others but to me I'd say male/female Beastmaster Wink

12-06-2009 12:04 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

I don't really know if I could say one gender is easier then the other. I use my skirt in defence and in attack but that because it has better defence then my shorts and reputation from the suffix. I seem to do ok for expo and don't wear any female only gear for them. I think males have it easier to get reputation which is handy in attack. Probably overall they are about the same.

As for a better race...hmmm. I'm pretty happy as an absorber BK. The easiness made it possible to wear my vest and I like the arcana. Beastmaster 's extra hit would be nice but I can live without it.

12-07-2009 08:01 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » First level 5 Black Knight on server

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH