Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Necropolis » Antediluvians Elite » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Antediluvians Elite
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kamstkurf

Registration Date: 12-03-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Antediluvians Elite Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Antediluvians Elite, newstarted Clan looking for alliance.

Caines(the first vampire ever to exist) childer squabbled for their sires affections, and once again the mortals were used as pawns in the feud. Finally the city was thrown down - some say a natural disaster was the cause; others, that a spurned childes vengeful sorcery precipitated the cataclysm. Caine vanished into the wastes, never to be heard from again. The three vampires of the Second Generation likewise disappeared into the mists of legend. But Caines 13 grandchilder, free from restraint, began breeding new vampires with abandon. The 13 vampires became known as Antediluvians, and their childer, created in their images, inherited the Antediluvians magical gifts and curses. Thus were the clans formed.

We are the very Elite of the descendants of Caine!

Potreen:
quote:
"I be thee first born son of the first vampire ever to exist; Cain.
Cain was Council Leader of The Vampire Council. But he was banished for he's greed.

I was, with my children, and their children, and even their children sentenced to thousand year of silence by The Vampire Council, for breaking the vampire law. We were convicet for Murder, Slavery and Torture of not only the humans, but Vampires aswell.

I have rised! And with the stone of Oport always hanging around my neck i summond my family. This Stone will follow the oldest Child of Cain alive. And it cannot be removed.

Antediluvians!! RISE! RISE! RISE!!
We are the royal family! We are thee family!
We shall once again own the world!"

12-05-2009 10:59 Kamstkurf is offline Homepage of Kamstkurf Search for Posts by Kamstkurf Add Kamstkurf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kamstkurf
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Necropolis » Antediluvians Elite

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH