Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Clan Member Spaces » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Clan Member Spaces
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

Question Clan Member Spaces Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Smile I'm pretty familiar with the game now but I still don't understand why some clans have more spaces in them than others and I want to know is there any way(s) of increasing you clan member spaces? Confused

02-25-2008 23:36 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

RE: Clan Member Spaces Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its all to do with the leader of the clan, the higher level the vampire then the more spaces are made available in the clan. not sure what levels you have to be tho to increase the amount of members in your clan

Necro knows me as Gjallar
02-25-2008 23:51 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The space is increased automatically as the leader grows.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-26-2008 10:13 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For every 3 levels the leader grows, the clan gains 1 more space, starting at level 15.

02-26-2008 17:06 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

Thread Starter Thread Started by SW3294

Thanks guys

02-26-2008 19:22 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Clan Member Spaces

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH