Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Disposable item » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Disposable item
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Malester

images/avatars/avatar-14.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Disposable item Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 44

Problem description: I buyed disposable item before raport of my ambush has appeared in my msg box and I went afk (I didn't logged off), after I came I saw that disposable item was not used on my ambush, but on my defence after that ambush.

Here are msg ids:
id=226291 - my ambush
id=226342 - my defend

Defend was 8 seconds after ambush.

I hope that will be fixed...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Malester: 03-21-2007 08:06.

03-21-2007 07:58 Malester is offline Search for Posts by Malester Add Malester to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The action attack/defense is solved when timer is of and any side of the fight (defender or attacker) performs an action, so in Your case:

1. You have started an ambush
2. bought 1time item
3. went afk
4. someone performed attack on You
5. the attacker made an action>> thus the "defense" had been resolved (1time item used)
6. you or the person that was ambushed by you came online and performed any action and the attack was resolved.

Thank You.
03-22-2007 00:13 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Disposable item

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH